Chapter 10 - break with the boys

Start from the beginning

"What?" I huffed not bothering to remove his hand off my chin.

To be honest his hand felt warm and I liked how it felt on my skin. Wait, that sounded weird. I take it back.

"Just wanted to look at your face" he smirked.

That single comment made me start to blush. I instantly turned my head and covered my face. He chuckled.

"You look cute when you blush" he laughed while poking my cheeks.

"Shut up" I mumbled while swatting his hand away. Agh, I'm blushing even more! Why does he have this affect on me?

My actions only made him laugh more. He then started talking to me normally and we had a normal conversation before we landed.

What is with him. One minute he is all normal and funny then the next minute he has his smirk on and he's annoying me. He reminds me of a 5 year old.

The plane soon landed and we met the boys in the airport.

Paris!!!!

"I can't believe we're here!" I yelled.

"I know right. Let's go to our hotel. I'm tired" Ashton suggested.

"Same here let's go" the boys agreed.

We headed to our hotel.

"Paris" I sighed under my breathe.

"The city of love" Luke whispered in my ear with a smirk from behind me while the boys walked on.

"Oh. Planning on a holiday romance huh?" I asked with sarcasm. I knew he was a player.

"Not exactly" he mumbled catching up with the boys.

"Wait, what?" I asked running after them. He just a gave me a wink and stopped talking. Huh?

We finally got to the hotel. Hotel de Paris. It looked amazing. I can't wait to have my own room here.

We all decided to get our own rooms since it was easier. We got to the reception and each of us got our room cards.

It was just me and Ashton to get our cards now, so once we did we went to the elevator.

"Violet?" Ashton said turning to face me.

"Yeah?" I mumbled.

"Do you have a thing for any of the guys?" He asked as the elevator hit the top floor.

My head turned fast and I heard a snap.

"No!!" I said straight away.

"Are you sure. They seem to flirt with you a lot and-" he started but then I cut him off.

"Ash, I don't like any of the boys. Plus they only do it for fun and to annoy you" I defended.

"What about Luke?" He asked with his arms crossed.

Well......

"Okay  I can't say the same about him but I don't like him okay" I said walking to my room.

I got in and I was greeted by Luke. Not just any Luke. A shirtless Luke. Ahh!

I've got to admit. He must go to the gym a lot. He had a six pack and- oh shit, I'm staring!

I looked up instantly to face Luke and his smirk.

"Done checking me out?" He asked.

"Done invading my room?" I asked in return.

"Uh actually Violet. This is my room" he said holding up his key card.

"But that means they made a mistake and we must be sharing" I sighed putting down my bag.

"I'm okay with that" he said with his signature smirk and wink.

I suddenly don't think I want to stay here anymore.
-----------------------------------------
Hello.
Heres the next chapter.
Got to hate hotel mixups.
Picture of Violet and the boys.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx