Chapter 3 - sunday morning wih ashton

Today I decided to spend the morning with Ash since I had to look for a job tomorrow. Yay life, stay in school kids.

We decided to go explore since I haven't been here for a while.

"Ash. Where are we going?" I asked huffing. We have been walking for half an hour.

"We're almost there" he smiled.

After another 10 minutes of walking we come up to a diner. Not just any diner, but my favourite diner.

"OMG!" I squealed.

"I knew you'd like it" Ashton smirked.

We got into the diner and took our seats. I haven't been here since I was 7 but I used to love coming here with Ashton every weekend.

"My I take your order" the waiter asked smiling at me.

"Yes I'd like a 'stop drooling over my sister' milkshake please" Ashton said sarcastically.

"Ash!!" I yelled. I have the boy an apologetic smile then ordered "we will have 2 vanilla milkshakes and a burger, and a salad" I smiled up at him.

"Alright. 2 vanilla milkshakes with a burger for the gentleman, and a salad for the beautiful woman" he winked at me as I blushed then walked away.

"Don't forget my 'stop drooling over my sister' milkshake" Ashton yelled.

"Stop it. It was just a compliment" I defended.

"Look. You don't know what guys are like here. They only want you to have sex" he said truthfully.

"Ashton. Believe me, I'm not looking for a guy. I've never had a boyfriend and I'd like to keep it that way for a bit" I sighed.

"Good. Less brother stuff for me" he laughed as I giggled.

Soon enough the waiter handed us our milkshakes and food. We finished them then payed.

"Where to next?" I asked.

"Well I got to go to the studio to record with the guys, but you can come and watch" he suggested.

"Sure" I smiled as we headed to the studio.
--------------------------------------

When we got there we walked to the elevator. Then a couple of guys entered. They all gave a smile and a wink. I smiled back. Ashton growled.

When we got out of the elevator Ashton pulled me and whispered in my ear.

"If I see another guy give a wink I will punch them"

I just laughed as we walked into the studio.

We entered and said hi to the boys.

"Hey" Michael winked. You know what that means.

"Ash!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"You got to punch him" I laughed.