Chapter 2 - the beach

Today we were going to the beach. That's when I realised I didn't have a swimsuit.

I haven't been to the beach in 6 years so I wouldn't need one.

After about half an hour of searching I finally found a bikini.

It was a mint green colour and looked decent so I tried it on. Turns out it was too small. The top half fitted fine, but the bottoms didn't fit. I decided to wear the top half anyway. I then found a pair of blue swimming shorts that I used when I went swimming to a pool. I put some denim shorts and a crop top over it then I put on some glasses.

Since we were swimming I didn't bother putting on makeup and decided to go for the lip balm look. For my hair I let it fall into waves on my back.

I grabbed my phone and beach bag then headed downstairs.
------------------------------------------

The boys were already here and we ate breakfasts in the kitchen. I went in And made myself some cereal then sat down next to Luke.

I looked over at his nose and it looked better then yesterday. I then realised I forgot to apologise. I lightly tapped his shoulder while the boys were too busy In the fridge to notice my presence.

"Hmm" he mumbled while eating his breakfast.

"I forgot to say sorry for that" I said pointing to his nose.

"Don't worry about it" he shrugged.

"Okay" I smiled sheepishly.

I finished my breakfast and so did the boys, so we grabbed our stuff and went to the car.

Michael was driving while Ashton and Calum were in the front with him, which meant I was in the back with Luke. I started to think.

Why would he cover for me just so I would owe him. What would he need off of me. Does he have another reason or is there something he actually needs me to do for him?

All these thoughts were floating my brain until Ashton calls me.

"Hmm" I mumble snapping out of my thoughts.

"We're here" he smiles.

The car stops and we all walk out. I look at the gorgeous golden sand and then the perfect blue waves in the ocean. I've missed the beach so much.

"Wow" I sigh looking at the view.

"Race you to that tree over there" Michael says gesturing to a palm tree near by.

"Your on" Calum and Ashton say at the same time getting ready.

"You guys go ahead" Luke laughs.

"What about you violet?" Michael asked.

I was about to say no, but then I thought about it. I haven't been here in ages might as well have some fun.

"What the heck. Let's do this" I laugh getting ready with the boys.

Luke just starts laughing at us.

"Come on Luke . Race with us" all the boys whine.

"Agh, fine" Luke huffs after the boys whining.

"3......2.......1......GO!!!" Michael says. Then we are off.

Damn this is going to be fun.
------------------------------------------

Turns out Luke won. Damn those long legs. I came in second though. The others came soon after.

"What the hell" Michael huffs.

"How do you run so fast. Your tiny" Calum laughs.

"I actually run marathons" I lie.

"Wait, really?!" All the boys gasp.

"No" I laugh "I just enjoy doing mornings runs and stuff"

"Oh" they all say.

"Can we do something now?" I asked putting down a blanket.

"Sure what do you want to do?" Ashton asked.

"Go in the water" I replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Okay let's go" Michael says putting. His arm around my shoulder.

We all got in the water and started to mess around. We were throwing water at each other and playing tag.

Soon Calum left to go get some drinks.

Then Ashton and Michael left to help him get everything.

Then there were 2.

"Tag" I smirked when I tapped Luke's shoulder.

"Oh your on" Luke laughed ready to run.

I then ran out of the water and across the sand. Luke was right behind me. I found a tree and ran around it and back into the water. I looked back and Luke was nowhere to be seen. I lost him by that tree. I decided to run back up to the blanket and towels.

Suddenly someone grabbed my waist. As I turned to see who it was I tripped bringing the person with me. It was Luke. He was now right on top of me. If the boys saw this it would have been really hard to explain.

Well I spoke too soon.

"What are you guys up to?" Michael smirked giving Luke a wink.

"Tag" Luke whispered with a smirk standing up.

He reached his hand out and helped me up too.

"What were you guys doing?" Ashton asked getting all big brother on me.

"We were playing tag" I said rolling my eyes.

"What type of tag is that and can I play" Michael winks, which causes me to start laughing.

"Dude nothing happened. I swear. As I grabbed her she tripped" Luke defended.

"He's right" I agreed.

"well she is clumsy" Ashton mumbled.

"hey!" I yelled.

"Ok, I believe you" Ashton smiled.

"hate to break this up, but we got to go" Michael inturupted.

"okay" we all said collecting our things and heading home.

later on we got home and I went straight to bed.

"today was great" I mumbled while falling asleep in my bed.

----------------------------------------
Hey.
Here's chapter 2.
Feel free to leave suggestions.
Picture of Violet in the beach.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx