Chapter 21- "Still want a pillow Wall?"

Start from the beginning

"This cannot be happening" I muttered as I rubbed my temples.

* * * * * * * *

"Ha, not funny Alex!" I scoffed as I sent her a glare, and a cheeky smirk grew on her face.

Alex was sitting on my bed, as I walked in and out of my closet as I got changed; since I'm being forced to go on this stupid date.

I grabbed my combat boots and tied them multiple times, quickly. I ran a hand threw my hair and looked in the full-length mirror.

I was simply in a white band t-shirt, black skinny jeans, a gray denim shirt that was left unbuttoned, and black combat boots.

My brother's were not happy about the fact of Ryker and I going out....alone....even though we could go with security guards and they still wouldn't be happy about it.

"So..." Alex trailed off and asked "Do you like him"? with hope in her voice.

"No" I stated narrowing my eyes at him.

Why do I feel like I was lying to myself?!

Alex frowned then muttering "He's better then Monroe".

I rolled my eyes in response "I'm sorry: I didn't know Blake was in a gang, and needless the Crusades rival gang! He didn't mention that when he asked me out".

There was a ring at the doorbell, and I picked my phone up and put it in my back-pocket.

I quickly walked out and Alex followed, and I ran then sitting on the railing and sliding down the railing of staircase to the bottom.

I came to the end and got off, as my brothers, Alex, and dad all came in the main entry. I haven't spoken to my dad, since the incident.

And quite frankly I'm still mad, and don't intend on talking to him anytime soon.

I opened the door, and Ryker stood their with his signature white plain t-shirt, jeans, and leather jacket, with a bored expression on his face.

"Rain" He smirked, and my brother's all tensed up and Alex was basically holding all of them back, and I quickly walked out and Ryan yelled "Rain Eliza, be back by midnight or you're dead!"

I grabbed Ryker's hand and pulled him down the driveway; and he fixed his fingers so they were intertwined with mine....

Blush crept on my cheeks and I looked down at the ground, as I bit my lip trying to ignore the butterflies, racing of my heart, or the electricity shooting threw me.

He walked to the passenger side of his truck and opened the door for me and I gave him a shocked look.

He rolled his eyes and a smirk appeared on his lips and leaned closer to me "If I have to do this date, I'm going to do it right" then picking me up and setting me on the seat, and shutting the door leaving me their dumbstruck.

He walked around the truck and got in the driver's side, and turned the keys in the ignition and backed-out of the driveway, and headed towards the streets.

My phone buzzed, and I quickly took it out.

Liz: Have fun ;)

I rolled my eyes at the text and put my phone away, and sat up straight and put my head back against the seat, as I stared ahead at the streets.

We came to a parking lot, and Ryker parked. I raised an eyebrow "Where are we"?

He opened grabbed a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to me. My eyes widened and I said "O my God! You did not"!?