Samantha slowly turned to Fred and gave him her most deadliest glare.

"Ah Samantha. So good to see you again," Lockhart said smiling really wide at her.

Samantha fake smiled at him.

"I see you're quiet this morning. I would have thought that a celebrity such as yourself would love to be avid and boast around such as myself. In fact, after I won Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile Award for the fifth time, don't mean to brag, people wouldn't stop coming up to me. Its a gift, but it can be hard sometimes. So I see why you are toning it down a bit Samantha, you don't want to be big headed like some other celebrities, trust me, I understand," he explained as the class started laughing.

Samantha nodded and kept glaring at Fred who was still laughing.

"Anyway, let's start class. I will need a volunteer. Ahh, Samantha, just the perfect person," he said pointing at her.

Fred and George started laughing as Samantha slowly got up and walked to the front of the class.

"Now I'm going to teach you how to defend common spells. Don't worry, I'm not going to harm you," he said chuckling.

Samantha sighed. She knew how to defend common spells.

"Now, you first," he said. "I'm going to teach how to block it,"

She nodded and took out her wand.

"Expelliarmus," Samantha said and aimed at Lockhart.

Lockhart flicked his wrist but nothing happened.

The spell hit him and he flew back a few feet landing on his back as his wand flew in the air and landed in Samantha's hand.

Lockhart looked up and looked at her.

"Obviously you said the spell wrong or else it would have been blocked," he said as he stood up and brushed his robes.

"Sir, I believe I said the spell correct. You just didn't block it," Samantha said tired of his big ego.

Lockhart chortled. "I believe it was you Potter,"

Samantha smirked. "Sir try the spell on me, and I'll easily block it," she said.

Lockhart raised an eyebrow but covered it up with a smile.

"Oh I see, you want to show off for your classmates. I usually wouldn't approve, but because since you have gotten a thirst for attention, I'll do it," he said glancing at the class.

"On three. One. Two. Three. Expelliarmus," he cried.

Samantha easily blocked the spell with a flick of her wand.

"See, that's how it's done," she said smiling at him.

Lockhart laughed. "Of course Samantha. But it was obvious I went easy on you. Now take a seat and take out your copy of Voyages with Vampires. I'll read you all an adventure and actually act it out for you," he said as he faced the class.

Samantha sighed and walked back to her seat next to Fred who was currently crying due to laughing so hard.

"Don't say a word," she sneered as she sat down.

"Now please pay attention. People would kill for an opportunity such as this. Now last year...." he started but Samantha put her head on her arms and wished to be anywhere but there.

"Hey, you're missing the story," Fred laughed while nudging her.

Samantha sighed and refused to glare at him.

The Older Potter // HP Older SisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara