Chapter 4:'Two more minutes and we were gonna make out.'

Chapter 4: "Two more minutes and we were gonna make out."

He looks up from his laptop to see me. He makes eye contact with me for a second and then sighs. He puts his laptop on his bed and walks near me.

I am immediately surrounded by his scent which, might I add, is heavenly. I can't put my finger on the name of the scent but it's totally drool- worthy.

"Look I know I am good looking, handsome but still you girls gotta give me a break. It's my first day at school and I am totally tired. So can't we hook up tomorrow? "My mouth hangs open at his words. He thinks that I came to his room for a hook up? Who does he think he is?

My face turns into a scowl," I didn't come here to 'meet' you. I just lost my way and wanted to ask for the directions." I put air quotes around meet to emphasize my point. Anger is still running in my body, how could he think that I came to him for meeting him? Do I look like a hormonal teenage girl to him? Yes, you do. Fudging stupid mind!

His eyes widen, "I-I am sorry. I just thought that..." he trails off and my blood begin to boil again.

"Who do you think I am? Do I look like a leech who wants to suck off your face?" He tries his best to not smile but the corner of his lifts up. I groan in anger and annoyance and turn on my heels, trying to get back to my room without even a god damn clue of where I am going.

I look back to see that if he's following but the corridor is empty. Good. I don't want to face him now. It wounded my ego to know that I looked like a leech to him.

When my anger subsides, fear starts to creep in. The corridor is empty and not even a sound can be heard. This totally looks like a serial movie setting. I shudder at the thought and start to walk faster. My eyes dart around to see that if anyone is following me. Don't worry Susan, it's not like that some headless monster or a man with chainsaw is following behind you. Stupid, stupid mind.

I nearly jump out of my skin when someone touches my shoulder. I let out an ear piercing shriek and hit the killer with a punch in the gut. Ha! Take that you freak. He groans and takes a step back. That's when I recognize his dark and long blonde hair.

Oh crap! From the way it looks, I have hit him well. I pat myself mentally on the back. I rush to him, "Oh God I am sorry. I thought you were a serial killer or something like that."

He looks at me, "Do I look like a serial killer?" I open my mouth to say sorry again but a more good response comes to my head.

"Do I look like a hooker?" I smile at my response and he rolls his eyes.

"Now let's restart," He stands up straight and clears his throat, "I am James Smith, nice to meet you." He holds his hand out formally and I try to hide my stupid smile.

"I am Susan Johnson, nice to meet you too." I shake his hand. He nears his mouth towards my hand but I pull away.

"Uh-uh. No funny business James." I wave my finger. He smiles, amusement dancing in his eyes. His eyes look quite fascinating; it's like a river of honey flowing through his eyes.

"So what's your room number?" He asks casually. I eye him suspiciously and he looks at me like I've grown two heads.

"What? I am just helping a lonely girl to get to her dorm room." He shrugs cutely and I try not to smile, again.

"It's room 313. Oh and if you try something out of your limit James, I'll make sure you saw your laptop for the last time." I threaten him just to be sure that we don't end up in a field or a closet having a make out session. A shudder passes through me at the thought.