His Wicked Melody ~Six Part 2 of 2

Age 8 'Life'

I woke up in a place I didnt remember or recognize, at all. It was pretty looking though, like a sky castle. A pretty sky castle in the clouds above the tiny earth, so small it didn't look like earth. Was I dreaming? What DID Jason do to me anyway. Was a hallucinating? Was I like his mate or something? Amanda told me about vampire and werewolf stories where you had a mate, they were funny stories.

I saw a couple near me, they looked really familiar. I wonder who they were if the looked so familiar. I went up to them.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully.

"Astraea? Is that really you???" The lady asked amazed.

The lady studied me closely, a little strange if you ask me. Then she hugged me tight.

"You really are Astraea, aren't you?" She looked down at me.

"Uhh huhh," I replied.

She kneeled down to look me in the eye, " What are you doing here? You're supposed to be alive, down there."

"I dunno, there was this Jason guy...and I don't wanna go back there anymore," I answered innocently.

"Look, you're my daughter, I love you, but you have to go back out there, this isn't the place for you, your fairytale isn't done yet, you have to be strong," She told me.

I probably looked uneasy, so she was my mom? But if she was my mom, I wanted to get to know her, did I really have to go back and see Jason again?

My supposed mom gripped both of my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"Remember when you promised you'd be strong for mommy and daddy? Where's that big girl who wouldn't  cry, about anything? That's the girl who has to go back down and fight those monsters," She told me.

I nodded slowly, taking it all in. Was I really special? Did that shooting star wish really work? Well, I couldn't do much about it now.

"Well come on, there are people who want to meet you!" My mom said happily.

Well, I really didn't have a choice did I? The damage was already done, I'm something special.

Present Day: School

As usual in the morning, I woke up too early.  I changed into usual clothes, something black or dark colored as pants and a non-see thru shirt. I put on my black hoddie and grabbed my backpack.

It was a liitle foggy this morning, and the sun was hiding behind the clouds. The trees and plants swayed, like they weren't at ease. So, what was I dealing with here now, a monster who controls the air and nature? Strange, but whatever.

I rode on my motorcycle around town, it wasn't just near my house that was like that, maybe there's some sorta plague here? It wasn't normal though, and I don't actually know where it came from. It was strange...very.

I went to a nearby Dunkin Donuts after my ride around town, didn't actually get to eat yet, there I saw a few teachers discussing stuff, the kind of teachers that gossip about everything that didn't have to do with them.

"Did you hear? There's a new student, one of the worst are the rumors," Mrs. Micaels said, who probably made the rumors up herself.

But bingo. That new kids probably that guy.

"Yup, total bad boy, you hear? He murdered a helpless little girl the same age as him when he was barely 10, can you believe that?" Ms. Kennedy told her.

Murdered someone, when he was barely 10? He sounded a lot like someone I knew... I don't remember him exactly. I just remember it was a long time ago...

"Oh my gosh, really? That's sad, but at least there's no way we won't be able to tell who he is, the principal showed me a picture of him, since he's in my homeroom anyways.." Ms. Melanie told all of them.

Ms. Melanie happened to be MY homeroom teacher, so I guess I'll be knowing him sooner then? Strangely though, I felt a knot in my stomach, was I really scared of this guy? I know some of my other missions were only training up to the real main one, but was this the main one? If it was, I was sure young to be having this mission now. And what would happen once I complete it?

Life is a pain, but would I just give up everything and go up there again?

I zoned off for a bit, thinking about who he would be, and what exactly I had to do with him. Then, suddenly, the whole store went quiet and a new guy came in.

He looked familiar. Barely an inch taller than me and looked like the bad boy type of guy. Dark brown hair and what girls would call, 'to die for gray eyes'. He was soo familiar... But I don't remember where from.... He reminds me of...

"Jason"