number 5

Chapter 5

thanks soooo much new fans!!!! WO0TT!!! soo happy right now.... anyways... hope at least one of my stories gets on the watts hot list. again that is...

I couldnt help but think about that note. Last time the court told me, it was presise to the bone. This... this was the most blandest thing i have ever read. Or at least next to the 'story' Tanya Winters wrote. How am i supposed know what this guy is or what am i supposed to do to him?? more or less... who is he???

If i was told what he looks like or what type of clothes or blood type he has or maybe HIS NAME i could've got right down on the case. Or maybe to be told WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH HIM. Sometimes i just dont get why they tell me in person or be straight with the fuggin fact.  I mean, couldnt they make my terrifyingly hard life a wee bit easier? Sigh. But alas, life is not even close to that.

I had nothing else to do today. Weekend homework was finished and it was Sunday. All i did was simply go on the computer  and searched up stuff. While listening to Stranger by VersaEmerge. Yes, I am not normal. But does not mean i can not act normal. Afterall, the song stranger can relate to my life very well. You cant blame me.

I knew tommorow, or soon it would be a long day. I had to solve a case that i did not have a problem for. I had to meet this person. Also to survive school without a hint of my secret going through the gossip. I had a hard life. All because of that one person. The one who ruined my life.

I this better be good. Or else i dont know what to think of my already cr@ppy life.

Hopefully, the mission is stupid.

Hopefully, its not with some whako drunk man.

Hopefully, its not with aliens puffing bad breath out of our @sses

Hopefully.