NOT AN UPDATE...WELL SORTA

BOOK 2-MY ANGELS

What would you do if you made the biggest mistake of your life? What if you had nowhere to run and nowhere to hide? Hope must break the chains pulling her down, before she burns along with her sins. Unfortunately, they're the only ones who can help her and he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Zach is your average rebellious teen, but when his over protective parents take things too far...hell breaks loose. His contained sins are at breaking point and Hope gives him the opportunity to prove he's not as innocent as his parents think.

It's been three years since Phil left hell, but when Hope and Zach arrive at his doorstep, he finally has a reason to return. Meanwhile, Alex has his own problems to deal with, becoming King has turned him into a monster. He's ruthless and cruel. Some say his heart is turning black.

With war about to break out, Alex and Phil must strengthen lost friendships and face...angels?

===

This is the official description for the second book of My Demons..."My Angels"! (I know really clever title alert guys)

Please go and check it out and don't forget to keep being AWESOME and STUFF!

Thanks for continuing to read, vote and comment!

-Cl0