Chapter 27: She's A What Now?!

Phil's p.o.v

I ignored the riots and yelling outside my window. It had been replaced since someone threw a massive rock through it. The crowds were getting out of control. Where was Damon? We needed him.

"Phil?" Phillip asked for permission to enter, while he knocked on the door. I wrapped myself up in my duvet further. Everyday was a duvet day. He walked into the room and sighed. I hadn't left this bed since Lucy had carried me to our room and dumped me on it.

I just want my best friend back!

Putting my face into my pillow, I stared into darkness. Everything was falling apart. I was falling apart. Alex has always been there when I needed him, well I need him here now! He would know how to handle the angry mobs of demons. I'm not strong enough to handle this on my own.

"I know you miss Alex Phil, but we need a ruler with Damon missing and Alex...please Phil!" Phillip begged for the fourth time this morning. As usual I ignored him and contiued to block out the cries of anger. I had had enough of this place. It was driving me mad. My hair had started  to fall out again. This only happened when I was really stressed like now.

I heard Phillip slam the door shut behind him.

"Twat." I whispered, turning around onto my side.

"Don't you think that's a bit rude considering I haven't seen you for almost a week!" Damon exclaimed, smiling as he walked out from our wardrobe. I laid there unsure of how to react. Either he's a ghost or my mind is playing tricks on me. Has Damon died and come back to haunt me? What did I ever do to deserve this punishment?!

Relax Phil. We're not seeing things. Noah seems uneasy, but I don't know why.

"Damon, what's wrong?" I asked, getting out of the bed. I was stood in my dark green shorts and over sized T-shirt. My hair was out of place and I felt really lazy. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I yawned sleepily. Walking round the bed, I leant against the bed post. He looked sick. His face was pale and I could see the patches of sweat on his clothes. He seemed to be in an awful state. Noah's not doing too well either. His words are barely audible. I can't make out anything.

"H-He...I...I-I'm sorry, Phil?" He asked my name rather than say it. It was almost as if he wasn't sure of whether I was actually here or not. I was experiencing the same feeling.

"It's me Damon. Everything's going to be ok. Just look at me ok?" I ordered him, watching his eyes roll up to meet mine. His hands were shaking. He fell onto his knees and put his head in his hands. For the first time since I'd met Damon, I saw the tears roll down his face. I knelt down beside him.

"It's Alex." He whispered, finding his voice. They left him in the middle of nowhere...Alex is alive. I couldn't believe it. Alex was alive. He wasn't dead. My heart was racing. I think I'm going to be sick. Phil listen to me. He's been alive all this time. Phil! Oh no.

After being sick in the on suite bathroom, I returned to my room, where everyone was gathered around. I perched myself on the end of my bed. Damon had Lucy wrapped in his arms. His face was tear stained from his previous state. Lucy had her head rested on his chest.

"Where's Alex?" I demanded, not looking up at Damon. Phillip was sat on a stool he had brought into the room with him. Damon was silent. I was beginning to grow impatient with the devil.

"WHERE'S ALEX?!" I repeated, thundering my fists down upon the nightstand; everyone jumped at my sudden outburst. This was where the lies ended.

"I don't know Phil, I don't know." He muttered under his breath, making me want to hit something. Why is everything so complicated? Damon should know where Alex is. I could have found Alex by now. We would both be here, instead of only me.