Author's Note Part 2

EDITED

Hello everyone! I guess this is my final Author's Note for My Demons then. Wow. It's been less than a year since I started writing this. Time flies when you're having fun xD

At the beginning I have to be honest and say that I didn't think anyone would even bother to read this book, let alone vote and comment on it, so thank you!

While I'm making confessions, I didn't really plan out this story. I kind of winged it in the end, but I had planned the backstory with Henry, Lola, Damon and Vanessa...Maria was added on later to extend the plot. Another idea I had always thought of was Henry's death scene.

The sequel is out, so feel free to carry on reading or take a break, maybe you just don't want to, which is completely understandable xD For those of you who do, I'll see you in the next book.

Another thing I forgot to mention, I know people have been shipping Philex and when I first started writing this I never purposely had the intention of them becoming a ship, but they may be beginning to grow on me. This is why I have purposely made them become further apart and then closer at the every end. Who knows what will happen next? ... okay that's a lie because I will :)

Don't forget to VOTE if you haven't already and to COMMENT any suggestions/thoughts/questions you have for me and I will be happy to answer them!

P.s. I own none of the images used in this book, they belong to their rightful owners.

-Cl0