Chapter 1

Loni P.O.V.
"Which one?" I asked Angie and Tati. They were on their phones, texting their boyfriends. We were supposed to be shopping for a wedding dress for me.

"I'm turning gay." I said, hoping to catch their attention.

"That's cool." Angie said not looking up. I rolled my eyes and walked up to both of them. I snatched their phones and put it in my bra.

"What hell?" Tati asked.

"Y'all supposed to be helping me. Not be texting y'all play boys." I joked.

"Excuse me? Kennon is my baby." Angie said.

"Whatever. I need to find a dress." I said to them. Then my tummy started to hurt.

"Nevermind. My baby telling me it's time to go home." I said rubbing my belly.

"Awe. Is my niece kicking?" Tati cooed towards my belly. I pushed her face away and laughed.

"It could be a boy Tati. Don't start jumping conclusions." I told her. She rolled her eyes. Then we saw Kennon and Jonathon walk in.

"Wassuh?" Jonathon asked walking in. He grabbed Tati by her waist and kissed her from behind.

"Hey bae." Angie said to Kennon.

"Wassuh baby." He said cupping her booty and kissing her. They all caked up on their boyfriends and stuff while I'm here looking stupid wondering where Kilo is. My soon-to-be husband. I pull out my phone and decide to text him when Jonathon said something to me.

"Loni, Kilo had an accident, so he cant make it." He said. I know damn well he didn't just put work before me. Oh hell nawh.

"Hey, I'll see y'all later." I said to them.

"Loni we done shopping?" Angie asked. Oh so now the girl wanna care?

"Yeah. I'm not feeling good." I lied.

"Well, I hope you get better." Tati said. "And tell Kilo I said hey."

"I'll tell him more than that." I said to myself walking out the store. I got into my white BMW and started the car. I drove to the Trap house ready to cuss out Kilo.

Mike wasn't outside on his post as usual guarding the house. Now that's some strange stuff. I took of my heels before walking into the Trap in case someone is there, they won't be able to tell that I'm coming.

I slowly walked into the Trap with my gun in my hand. I have like 20 of these guns custom made pink just for me. I walked into Kilo's office and saw that it was a pool of blood on the floor with a dead person laying in it. I walked closer to the body to make sure it wasn't my baby.

"Hey baby what you-" Kilo said scaring me. So I turned around and shot him in his leg.

"Oh damn!" I yelled running over to him. He laid on the ground groaning in pain.

"Ouch." He said simply. Trying to sit up. That's when I got started to thinking.

"Ouch? Just an 'ouch'?" I said backing away from him.

"Well you know I felt worse pain than this, ma. This isn't really nothing."

"Who the hell gets used to a bullet in their knee? You should be in pain right now. And where the fûck where you earlier? Had me looking stupid in that wedding dress store while Tati and Angie all caked up with their bae and shìt while I'm all caked upped with this baby inside of me."

"Yunno it would be helpful if you could wrap me up or something."

He said trying to stand. But me being mean, I stuck my foot out and kicked his leg which caused him to fall on his butt.

"I'll deal with you when we get home." I said to him. Then I walked out. I just did that like a boss. But knowing Kilo once we get home. I'm going to be the underdog. This pregnant stuff really fucked upped my head. I felt a buzz in my bra. I reached inside and pulled out both Tati and Angie's phone.

"Hello?" I asked answering Angie's phone.

"Hey Loni you forgot to give us our phone. Bring it to us tomorrow." Angie said.

"Okay. I got you. I'm finna deal with Kilo so let me get back to you later."

"Okay girl. Just don't do nothing too crazy. You know how he gets."

"It's too late for that." I rolled my eyes. I hung up the phone and saw Mike outside. He nodded at me and I nodded back. I drove home preparing for the butt whooping I was gonna get.

I heard Kilo come in the house because he slammed the door. I squealed and laid in the bed pretending I was sleep. I heard Kilo come in the room and started undressing. Then I heard him start a shower.

"Loni your butt got 5 minutes to get your tail in that shower."

"But-"

"If I say it again...". Oh shìt. Let me get my butt in this shower. I got myself into some trouble that I can't get out of. He came in tha bathroom looking mad as hell.

"Bend over. Your gonna learn a thing or two today." He said. Is it too late for sorry now?