Chapter 3: The Students

Gabriella grabbed Derrick's hand and said, "Bae, let's walk around and see all of the other teachers. I'm just so excited about my new school." Derrick smiled and told her okay. Gabriella thanked the man for helping her find her teacher. As the two happy spirits walked down the hallway, they encountered some new people. The first person they met, was a very stuck-up, snobby girl. "Well, well, well. Look what the fucking vultures dragged in. I can't believe that this "bitch", is Derrick's "NEW" girlfriend." Derrick's eyes were narrowed and he said, "Why are you even fucking talking to me, Jessica? You know this is the exact goddamn reason why I fucking broke up with your ass, in the first place. You were always criticizing people and you never liked anything I gave you. You haven't changed one little bit." Jessica looked at him and snarled. She gave Gabriella the "I Don't Like You" look and walked off. Gabriella knew that she was going to have to watch out for girls like Jessica. Derrick and Gabriella continued to walked around the school and met 2 other girls. These 2 girls had a crowd around them and they were saying different cheers and doing stunts. Gabriella saw that Destiny was over there and walked over to see what was going on.

"Hey Gabby. These are my two cheerleading captains, the first one over there doing the stunts is Brittany Parrish and the other one, that does all of the cheers is Kylie Lawrence. These are the two most popular goddamn cheerleaders in the whole damn school," Destiny said walking towards Gabriella. "I can show you some of the other students that Andrew and I hang out with, if you wanna meet some new people. I don't you to rush things. I'll wait if you wanna get used to the school first." Gabriella smiled and shook her head in excitement. Gabriella walked over the Derrick and told her where she was going. "I'll be back in a few minutes. If I'm not back in 10 minutes or less, text me in class. I love you baby." Derrick smiled, grabbed Gabriella by her waist, and kissed her on the lips. Gabriella giggled as Derrick kissed her. "Come on, Gabby. We have to hurry before the bell rings. We have 15 minutes to meet them," Destiny said as she pulled on Gabriella's arm. Gabriella, being pulled off of her two feet, she quickly followed behind Destiny to meet some new friends.