Chapter 10

Leo's POV

I know I'm not the cutest boy in the world, but damn! That doesn't mean that my stupid, sex-crazed, obsessed ex-girlfriend can come around and KIDNAP ME!!!! Okay, this is how it all started. I was at home with my little brother, Chris. Now, even though Chris may not talk much, Chris is, probably the greatest Halo player in the entire fucking world! But anyway, I told him that I was going over Mike's house, to help him out in some new furniture. His eyes were too busy killing the shit outta people, so he just said, "Yeah, whatever."  I just shook my head in pity and smiled. "What the hell am I going to do with you, Chris?" I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. "Hey, if you need me for anything, just call me." His eyes were still attached to that goddamn game. "Yeah, whatever," he said. I hoped into my brand new, all black Jaguar and drove to Mike's house. I was about 10 minutes away from his house, when all of a sudden, I got a call from Jennifer. Jenny, or Jennifer was my ex-girlfriend, we had been going out for 2 years. The reason we broke up was because her dumb ass parents didn't like the fact that I was living with my parents, didn't have the right job, and, was pretty much, asking my girlfriend for some money when I desperately needed it. But now that I had my life planned out, I'm living in my own apartment, the manager for Porsche, and make my own fucking money! 

Anyways, I saw that my phone was ringing and looked at in confusion. "What the fuck? It's an unknown number." I quickly hung up the phone. The  phone began to ring again. "Who the hell is calling me?" I picked up the phone. "Look, here. Whoever you are, can you stop calling my fucking phone?" "Ouch, Leo. That really hurt my feelings. I didn't know you were so mean." Just the sound of that voice, my eyes grew bigger. "Oh shit. I'm so sorry, Jenny. I didn't know who it was." She giggled, "I know you didn't know who it was. But anyway that's not why I called you. I called you to ask you if we could talk. Can you meet me at 1524 Praxis Drive?" I was in confusion on why now she wanted to talk to me, after 3 years. "Yeah, I'll be right there." "Good." The phone was immediately disconnected from the call. I put into my GPS, the address. Roughly, about 15 minutes, I was here. I got out of my car and said, "What the fuck? it's nothing but an empty parking lot for the old abandoned Wal-Mart." Next thing you know, I was knocked upside my head. Everything went black. The last thing I remember was seeing Jenny standing over me smiling, evilly. I woke from my unconsciousness, being...FUCKING TIED TO A BED...BUTT-NAKED?!?!? I struggled to try and break free of the ropes and chains, but it was no use. "Someone, help me!! Help!! Get me outta here!!" I heard laughter and saw Jenny walk up to me in some strange outfit. The outfit almost looked like, she was a dungeon torturer. "Awe, the little baby wants to be freed. You want mommy to help you? You look so adorable when you struggle like that."

Fear was the only emotion that I felt at the time. "What the hell are you gonna do to me?" She pulled out a riding crop and began to pat it in her hands. "I'm gonna teach you a little discipline. Since you haven't talked, called, or texted me in the pass 4 years, I'm going to show you EXACTLY HOW I FUCKING FELT!!!" She began to swing to riding crop onto my bare stomach. She was laughing at my painful screams. "How does it feel, huh?!?! How does it feel?!?!" After a while she stopped. I began to breath hard and pant, as I was trying not to think of the pain. My stomach was "tomato" red. She laughed harder and harder, with a psycho-crazed look on her face. "Oh, I'm not done with you...I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!!" She climbed on top of my body and look at my dick. "H-h-hey," I stuttered. "W-what the fuck, do you think you're d-doing?" She smiled at me. "Just relax, Leo. It'll all be over soon enough." Jenny started to stroke my dick. *moans* "J-Jenny...please stop." "Why should I?" She ended up, sucking on it! "For some reason, even if my hands were untied, I still couldn't stop her. Her tongue is so amazing on my dick. This feels amazing," I thought to myself. *grunts* "Ah, bitch! Don't bite it! That shit hurts like hell." "I'm sorry, daddy," Jenny said, looking at me with an innocent face. *moans louder* "I'm gonna cum."  A few minutes later, I felt my back arch up and then my moans became screams. I watched as my white filling came onto her face. I watched a she licked off the part of the cum that was on her lips. *whispers* "More...I want more." She pulled on the ropes, tightening them on my wrist. "Ahh! Shit, that hurts." She smiled at me as she got on top of me. "Just wait, baby...I'll make all the pain go away."