Chapter 13

Blake's POV

*sighs* "Look, I don't even feel like telling you about my story about how I stared death in the face but...I guess I might as well." My day starts when I got a call from my girlfriend, Rachel. "Hey baby, whatcha doing right now?" I rolled my eyes at her, because she knows what I do every morning. "I'm laying in my bed, texting people, watching t.v., and talking to you on the phone. Stuff I do every fucking morning." I heard her laugh in the background. "Why are you always so grumpy in the morning? You need to learn how lighten up. Oh, by the way, the new Pearson movie is coming out today. Can we go see it?" My eyes widen as I heard Rachel say those words. "Wait, what the fuck did you just say about a movie?" There was long pause for a few seconds. "Ummm...are you talking about the new Pearson movie? Yeah, you know the movie "Our Dark Souls"? It comes out today." I hopped up out of my bed and ran to my computer. I looked up on my computer, to find some movie tickets. "Hey look babe, I'll be over your house in about 2 hours, okay?" "Ummm, I guess," she said in a confused voice. I hung up the phone and checked to see the earliest time to "Our Dark Souls". "What the fuck? The earliest time is at 2:00 p.m." I looked at my clock and saw that it was 11:00 a.m. I shut down my computer and ran into the bathroom to take my shower. I did everything that you normally do when your in a bathroom, in the morning. I picked out my clothes, I wore a truk-fit shirt, black pants, truk-fit snapback, and some vans. 

I ran downstairs and saw that my dog, Shadow was holding his bowl in his mouth. "Hey, Shadow. How you doing? Your hungry aren't you? Well, don't you worry. I know the best meal for the best dog." I went into the pantry and grabbed Happy Pups: Bacon Bits. Shadow was barking like he had won the biggest prize ever. "Alrighty. Here you go, boy. Now look Shadow, I'm going to be gone for a few hours, so I'm fixing your second bowl for dinner. Don't eat it unless you really need to, okay?" Shadow barked and wagged his tail in joy. I grabbed my keys and left out the door. "Ight, I'm about to go see this super scary movie with my girl, so I'll have to be prepared for her jumping onto me." I crunk up the car, put her address in the GPS, and drove off. About one hour later, I pulled up at Rachel's front door. "Hey babe," I said as I saw her coming out the door. She ran up to me and gave me a kiss. "Are you wearing strawberry lip gloss...again!" She giggled and nodded her head. "Well, are you ready to go? Now it takes us about an hour to get there, but there's a lot of traffic going on right now. If we leave now then, we'll be able to get there 10 minutes before the movie starts." Rachel hopped in the car and put on some music. "Well...what are we waiting for, Santa Claus? Let's go!" 

We drove off towards the theaters. The traffic on i75 was really bad. We had almost missed the movie, but we arrived just in time. We bought our tickets, food and drinks, and went in to see the movie. (Now, I'm a really big fan of scary movies, but my girlfriend isn't. The slightest moving object in the movie, she runs.  But now that, we watch scary movies every weekend, I think she can handle this one.) This movie was about a couple, who never really agreed on anything. They went to marriage counseling, talked to friends, and even family members, but nothing seemed to work. Until one day, there was this strange commercial on t.v. "If you are having troubles with your marriage, then come right on down to Madame Lifornia's counseling. I promise your husband will be a whole different person." The next day, the couple went down to see this strange woman. After explaining to Madame Lifornia, she laughed and lit some candles. Madame Lifornia took out a black book and recited some words from it. The lights began to flicker on and off, as she said these words, "Otakimi No Rami Mon Shinpo Nami Satuyi Wegoni Mashu!" After words, she told the couple that there was no more counseling to be done, that there would be no more problems.

As the days turned to weeks and the weeks turned to months, the couple had never been anymore happy (Hell, I should know. They some amazing sex scenes in the movie, that it was making Rachel squirm in her chair. She almost pulled out of the theater to got to the bathroom.). But one night, the husband got out of bed and drew a strange symbol on the wall. He cut his arm, in order to get blood. "Lomishi Tenkai Shume Fugani Dopena Qinshi Vongroi." The house began to shake and, of course the wife woke up. She ran down stairs to see her husband making a deal with the devil. "In order to be the man your wife wants you to be, I just need one thing in return." The wife ran to the phone and called a priest. (This is the part in the movie where, the deal is broken and there is a spirt that follows the couple until it posses one of them.) The devil's spirit haunted the couple and wouldn't stop. The wife began to say prayers, put holy water on everything, and drew the holy cross on everything in the house. 2 months later, the spirit possessed the man and began stabbing itself, repeatedly. The wife was tied down so she couldn't stop him from what he was doing. The psychopathic laughs and screams, scared the woman. "What do you want from me?!?!" The creature stopped what it was doing and smiled. "You have been a very naughty girl. You used dark magic to change your marriage. You have nothing but an evil spirit. The devil wants you to become his dark queen. You have the dark soul he was looking for." The wife was shocked on what this...this, thing said.  But sadly, the woman ends up removing the spirit from and her husband, by sacrificing her soul to the devil. The movie ends by another couple going to Madame Lifornia's shop.

After the movie, Rachel and I went down to Papa's Pizzeria. We sat down and ate our food. "So did you enjoy the movie, babe?" I could tell she was still afraid because she missed her mouth trying to eat her pizza. "Y-yeah! I enjoyed it a lot." I laughed at her, "I thought that you got over your fear of scary movies? But it's okay, we can go see Madame Lifornia, to help you with your problem." She dropped her pizza, back onto her plate. "Blake, that's not funny." We both laughed and walked out of the restaurant. There was a strange man that ran up to us and pulled out a gun. "Give me all your fucking money, right now bitch. Don't try no funny stuff either." I refused to give the man my money ( I mean, come on now, do you really think that I'm going to give some broke bitch my hard-earned money? Hell nah! Look, he can catch this one, because I'm about to put the paws on him.), he put the gun up to my chest and fired. The last thing that I heard was Rachel screaming my name (yes people, I all so thought about her screaming my name sexually. I totally had a boner when I got shot. I know some people are thinking that's weird, but it's not. Okay?), I was quickly rushed to the hospital and my vitals were failing, terribly. My heartbeat got slower, my pulse was weakening, and my breathing began to stop. I had actually...died. But I was still on an oxygen tank, so, two weeks later, I finally woke up. I woke up to see that my whole family was around me, including my friends, girlfriend, and even my dog, Shadow. I was happy to see them, but my question was...who was that strange woman, standing behind my girlfriend? She had purple hair and yellow eyes. I wonder if she was the one I saw when I died? She looked at me and held out her hand, "Do you wanna make a deal?"