Chapter 8: You And Me

Gabriella's POV

"Well, I finally made it through a whole day high school, without having to try and kill a bitch."  I was on my way to the bus stop, when I saw Andrew running down the hall like a goddamn track star. "Wow, I see the football coach already got y'all in shape." He looked at me with disgust. "Whatever, Gabby. Hey listen, mom and dad went on a vacation, because dad got the promotion at work and was top salesman. So, they said they won't be back for 2 months." I dropped all of my things and jumped with glee. "Andrew, don't lie to me. if you are, I swear on everything, I will fucking slit your throat, watch you bleed slowly, and leave you there to die and suffer." He look at me in shock, "Damn Gabby, I never knew you had this side in you. But anyways, I'm going to stay with my friends until they get back. I'll pick you up, two days before they get back, ight?" I told him okay, as I grabbed my things and walked to the bus lane. I saw that Destiny and Derrick were waiting on me at the front of the line. As Destiny got on the bus, Derrick walked over to me, looking depressed. "What's the matter, Derrick" I asked. "My aunt just had a heart attack and died, yesterday morning. I'll be going to her funeral for the next two weeks. So, I won't be back at school for a while. I'm sorry, babe." I hugged him and gave him a kiss. "I'll call you in a few days, to check up on you, okay?" He smiled at me and hugged me. I got on the bus and sat with Destiny.  We were on the bus for a good 30 minutes until I got to my stop. I waved bye to Destiny and she waved back. I started walking and pulling out my phone. "Maybe I'll call Patrick and see if I can come over his house today." 

"Hello?" His voice was so deep and it made me blush. "Hey, Patrick. Whatcha doing right now?""I'm not doing anything at the moment but I was thinking about going to the movies this afternoon, to go see Krampus. Did you wanna come with me?" I laughed at his question, "Yeah, I'll go with you. Can you come pick me up in about...30 minutes?" "Ight, I'll pick you. By the way, can you send me your address, so I can?" I blushed in embarrassment. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot. I'll text it to you." "Ight, see you soon, Gabby," he said in excitement. "Alirght, see you soon, Patt." I hung up the phone as approached my front door. I got the extra keys from under the door mat and unlocked the door. I dropped my stuff down at the door, went upstairs, and picked out my outfit. My outfit was a grey Mickey Mouse shirt, red jeans, sleeves-cut denim jacket, red and black Jordans, and a red and black Mickey Mouse hat. I put a little of perfume on so, I can do some "smell good". I heard that I had a message on my phone and saw that it was Patrick. I heard the doorbell ring and ran downstairs. I opened it and saw that Patrick had on a plain white shirt, all black button-down jacket, black sweatpants, black vans, and a white watch. "Wow, you look nice Gabby. So, you ready to go?" "Yeah, I'm ready. Let me just grab my wallet." I grabbed my wallet and left out the door. I placed the keys back under the mat so I can find them again. When I walked out, I saw a beautiful green Camaro. "OMG!!! Is that your car, Patrick?" He laughed at me and said, "Yeah, that's my car. My dad bought it for me when I got all A's on my report card yesterday." I got in the car and smiled.

He plugged in his aux cord, "You don't mind if I play a few songs, do you?" I smiled and laughed. "No, I don't mind at all.'' The first song that he played was Fall Out Boy: Centuries. We rode down to the movie theaters and went up to the front of the building. We went to the ticket stand, "Hi, how are you? Can we get two tickets for the movie, Krampus?" Patrick payed for our movie and we went in.  I suggested that I buy the popcorn and other snacks but shook his head no and bought all the foods and drinks. "The movie starts in 5 minutes. I'll meet you in there," I said, walking towards the bathroom. He nodded and went in. By the time I got back to room, the movie was about to start. I saw Andrew and Destiny there too but they didn't notice me and Patrick. After about an hour and 50 minutes, the movie was over. "That was an amazing movie Patrick. Thanks for taking me." He smiled, "That's no problem, Gabby. I just wanted you to have a good time." We walked back to the car and drove off. After a few minutes, I had realized that Andrew had left me a voicemail. The voicemail said, "Hey Gabby. I forgot to tell you that I took the key to the house, so I'm out of town for the break. Won't be back home for a while. Love you, sis." "Oh man! Now, where am I suppose to stay?" Patrick looked over at me. "Hey, you can stay with me. My sister has always wanted to meet someone new and my parents wouldn't mind if I told them you situation. We can go to the mall tomorrow for you to get some more clothes for a while." "Awe, that's nice of you Patrick. Yeah, I'll stay with you." 10 minutes, we pulled up at Patrick's house. We walked in, he introduce me to his family, and told his parents about my situation. His sister took me to her room gave me some clothes, and showed me where I could sleep. 30 minutes later, we all had dinner (which I had come on spaghetti night. Yay!!!).

I thanked them for the food and went to put on my pajamas. Patrick's sister, Lily, told me that she was going a friend's house for the break and their parents were going to Tennessee for break. Patrick and I decided to stay up a little longer and watched Insidious 2 and 3. After a while I laid on Patrick's chest and he rubbed my arm. But for some reason...I looked up at him and kissed him!!! I sat up in his lap, so he started to rub on my ass. *moans* "P-Patrick." Before I knew it, he had pinned me down to the bed. He started to take off his shirt and began to lick my neck. *moans louder* I held on to his back. He bit my neck slightly and slowly moved down to my area. Patrick played with my breasts some, by pulling on my nipples, making me squirm even more than before. *stutters* "Patrick, w-wait." By the time I had said anything, he had already pulled my pants off. I quickly blushed in embarrassment, as he looked down at my pussy. "Wow Gabby, you're already so wet," Patrick said smiling. He began rubbing his hands against my panties. The more he rubbed, the wetter my panties had become. He slowly removed my panties and I covered my pussy from him. "What's the matter? I thought you were enjoying this?" "I-I am. I just don't want you to look down there," I said shyly. "Awe, come on. The only way we can do this, is if you move your hands. Please, Gabby?" I blushed as I pulled my hands back and Patrick leaned in and licked on my clit. *screams* "Patrick!" He was sucking, biting, and licking on my pussy. He pulled down his pants (I have to admit Patrick's dick was pretty big. At least, 8 inches.), he slowly teased me with his dick. "Stop teasing me, Patrick." He looked at me and said, with a deep voice, "Don't you mean, master?" He rammed his dick inside of my pussy! *screams to the top of lungs* "Patrick!" He began to thrust inside of me, making me moan and moan until I just couldn't say anything else but his name. He was fucking me in every position, known to man. The Cowgirl, 69, The Plow, The Standing Tiger, and even, The Missionary Position. *moans loudly* "Daddy!" "I'm gonna cum!" He pulled out and came all over my body. We both screamed when we reached our climax. I had his cum all over my face, breasts, and stomach. We laid on each other, breathing hard. Next thing you know, we were back at it again.