Chapter 7

Destiny's POV

"Oh My Fucking God!!! I absolutely cannot believe that Mike goes out with Kali!" My friends and I were talking about all of the nonsense that was going around the school. Scarlett, Georgia, and Laura were sitting in the cafeteria, eating our lunches. Since Scarlett was trying to go on a diet all she eat was a 6 inch sub sandwich and an iced sweet tea. I decided to become a little fat girl today. I went over to Burger King and ordered a double whopper with cheese, a large fry, a large Dr.Pepper, and 4 mini cinnabon cinnamon rolls. "Wow Destiny, you really wanted to become a true fat girl today," Laura said. I really just wanted to "pig out" for some reason today. I never really got the chance to eat what I wanted and not be so...prissy about it. A few minutes later, I heard my phone ringing. "Oooooooo" Georgia and Laura said. "I wonder who it is," I said sarcastically. What the fuck?!? There was no name or number on my phone. I quickly hung up the phone, when all of a sudden, it rang again. I kept hanging up the phone, but the phone just kept ringing. My phone began to ring again. "Hello?" The phone went silent until I heard laughing. "Who the fuck are you and why the hell are you calling my phone?" This voice giggled at me and said, "Don't worry about who I am just yet, Destiny. I'm more interested in what you want to do."

My eyes were widen by what was said. "Look I don't know who you are but, will you leave me the fuck alone!?!?" "Oh, well, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mia and I've been watching you. You are full of greed, lust, and from what I see now, gluttony. Aren't you just a little curious, about what will happen if you had nothing but constant pride? No matter what anyone tells you, you will keep your head up high and not listen to them."  My ears were interested in what this voice was talking about. "Okay, look lady, I'll listen to your offer, if and only if you give me what the fuck I want." She laughed at my offer and told me, "You are, indeed, a sinner. I like that about you. Okay, here is the offer, if you can commit all of the Seven Deadly Sins in one day, I'll give you want you want. Anything in the whole wide world." An offer like this I couldn't pass up. I could get anything in the whole world that I wanted, no matter what it was. "Alright Mia, you got yourself deal. You wanted a sinner, well god dammit, now you got one." I hung up the phone and ran out of the cafeteria. I went to go see Jacob, since he was one of the nerds. "I'll go ask Jacob if he knew what the hell these sins were and how could you commit them, in one day." Whoever this...person was, I'm glad that we came to an agreement on something. Whatever she wanted, I'll get it.