Chapter 4: The Groups

Gabriella's POV

As we rushed down this crowded hallway, we were finally able to enter the cafeteria, where Destiny's friends were. Destiny finally stopped us in a crowd of people. "Well, these are all of my friends. I hang out with these guys, like, all the time. I'll introduce you to them." Destiny walked over to a group of people that were, all on some type of electronic device. "These are the nerds or sometimes the "techno-nerds". Their names are Mike, Patrick, Rebecca, Autumn, Chloe, Jacob, Chase, and Isaiah." We ended up walking over to another group of people, who really didn't seem like gave a fuck about anything. "Well, I, apparently know these bastards and they're the "anti-socials". I hang with them only when I'm about to fight people. Their names are Taylor, Dylan, Blake, Max, and Anika." The last group of people that we meet were just nothing but a whole bunch of mix-ups between groups. "And now, these people are all around the board, when it comes down to hanging out with people. These are the "mix groups". They move and travel to any type of group they want or they just make their own. Their names are Lola, Georgia, Princess, Scarlett, Laura, Michael, Chris, Leo, Joseph, Eli, and Ethan." After I meet all of these people I was pretty excited to see if any of them were in any of my classes. In just a few short minutes, Destiny got caught up with talking to her friends, so I decided to walk off and talk to the nerds.

"There is no fucking way, that you were able to use that move, without hacking," Patrick said, laughing at his game. I sat down right next to him and asked him, "Are you playing Pokémon Y or Pokémon X?" For a moment, the group got quiet and stared at me. "How do you know that game? This game, just came out about--" "Yeah, it came out about 7 days ago. I know, I have the game myself." I reached into my book bag and took out my game case. Inside of it, I had PSP games, Nintendo 3Ds, Nintendo 3DS XL, and so much more. As I looked up, I saw nothing but their mouths drop to the floor. Patrick smiled and said, "I'm surprised, a girl like you, is a nerd like us." I couldn't do anything but laugh. Shortly, I saw three boys walk over to the table. They each looked like they were copies of one another. "What's up, guys," Patrick said. They each wore the same jacket but in different colors. one had black, the other had blue, and last one had red. "Oh, yeah," Patrick said and laughed. He turned towards me and introduced the boys to me. "Gabriella, this is Hakeem, Rakeem, and Kareem. They are the "triplets" of the school." They each waved their hands at me but one of them spoke to me. "Hi Gabriella, I'm Kareem. As you can see, these are my brothers. I'm the one that always wears the black Adidas jacket. Hakeem wears the red one and Rakeem wears the blue one."

I smiled as he approached me with amazing confidence. "That's really cool. You don't have to call me Gabriella, you can just call me Gabby." He smiled and nodded his head. Kareem and his brothers waved good-bye , as they went down the hall. "That's the first time, I've ever seen him talk to someone like that. You really have your way with people," Mike said, pausing his video game. I looked down at my phone and realized that it was time to go to class. I told everyone bye as I ran down the hall. "I have four minutes to get to class or I'll be late on the first day," I thought to myself. When I got into the classroom, I'd notice that Patrick, Mike, Scarlett,  and Michael, all had my homeroom. I walked to the back of the room where they sat and joined in on any conversation that they were having.