He sat on the couch in the living room with her on his lap sideway, resting her head on his shoulder with his arm around her shoulders. He picked up the remote controller and started to watch Tv, changing from channel to channel.

After a few hours Kyokai slowly opened her eyes as she finally woke up "K-Kyo ?" She sat up rubbing her eye "don't yell at me for not waking you up, your a really heavy sleeper" he said while watching Tv "no, I mean why am I sitting on your lap ?" She said "because you dragged me down to lay down next to you on the bed" he said.

"You lied" he glared at her "you said you had a test tomorrow, but you don't" he said "well I needed a little studying" she rested her head on his shoulder "you don't need to study at all" he said "fine, I study when I'm stressed" she sighed heavily "I thought you play piano when your stressed" he frowned "well the music room was full" she mattered "you need to do something beside studying to release your stress" he said "oh yeah ? Like what ?" She said.

He smirked "like thinking about what punishment I'm going to give you for lying to me" he said "eh ?" She paled "let's kiss" he smirked "I-I'll just go prepare dinner for us" she blushed and got off his lap to go to the kitchen "hn ?" He raised a brow and followed her.

He got inside the kitchen and watched her pull out the pan from the closet. She flinched when she suddenly hugged her from behind "Kyoya, what are y-hm~" she got cut off by his lips "Kyoya !" She pushed him "I said no kisses !" She blushed, he only stared at her "she would always reject me like this.." He thought as he grabbed her shoulders and nibbled her ear. She gasped and struggled from his grip.

"K-Kyoya stop, you jerk !" She yelled "but one time I realized that those hands that kept pushing me away.." He thought and kissed her passionately. She blushed and kissed back. He smirked into the kiss as she shakily reached his back and clenched on him "would always hug me tightly instead"

She panted after he pulled back from the breath taking kiss, she blushed while glaring "I told you not to kiss me like that all over the sudden !" She sniffed "why are you crying all over the sudden ?" He frowned "I don't know, alright !?" She rubbed her eyes "just leave me alone, okay !?" She pushed him and walked away. He grabbed her wrist and pinned her on the table, not caring that he pushed the plate that fell off the table.

"Kyoya, stop !" She struggled "no, I won't stop until you tell me what's wrong !" He glared, his eyes widen as tears slid down her eyes "I-I got accepted" she mumbled "accepted ?" He repeated "I'm officially Varia's Snow Guardian now" she said "what's wrong with that ?" He said "what's wrong with that, you say !?" She glared at him "I don't want to be a Varia !" She yelled "I don't want to be an assassin to begin with !" She yelled "do you know how hard it is to try not to hurt anybody !?"

He narrowed his eyes "is it about him ?" He asked "eh ?" She blinked "that guy who used to hold the position, do you still think about what he had done ?" He said "I don't want Bakura's filthy position, it makes me feel like I'm going to do the same" she mumbled "that's it.." He sighed heavily and stood up, she gasped when he pulled her to stand "you are going to do something tomorrow beside studying and music for once to clear your mind off all those stressful things" he crossed his arms.

She rubbed her teary eye "oh yeah ? Like what ?" She glared "I don't know, just think of something" he shrugged "use that stupid brain of yours for once in your life" he poked her forehead and walked to the door, she touched her forehead "and.." She looked at him "you know I'm always here for you" he said and left, she slightly blushed and looked down "something to keep my mind off" she thought then nodded to herself.

=Time Skip=

The next day at lunch, Kyokai was walking in the hallway with Tsubaki, Ryohei was the captain of the boxing club, Kyoya was the Chairman of the Disciplinary committee, and Kotoya had a lot of projects to do in his class "hey Kaneko.." Kyokai suddenly spoke, making Tsubaki flinch "h-hai ?" She said "what do you do when your over stressed ?" Kyokai asked "are you stressed about something, Hayashi-chan ?" Tsubaki said "it's family business or something like that" Kyokai rubbed her neck.