Chapter 20- "My Good Girl"

Start from the beginning

Melanie hugged her tightly; and I looked at Leah, Reece, and Faith shocked. Melanie doesn't normally take to new people well; she's still getting use to Craig, but she's so comfortable around Rain and I have no idea why.

Melanie pulled back from the hug, and looked at me and asked "Ryker, do you love Rain"?

The guys held back there laughs as Faith, Leah, and Liz smacked them over the heads. Rain's eyes widened and she blushed, then looking down.

She was cute when she blushed...

I laughed and said sarcastically "Yes Melanie, I love Rain" then kissing Rain's forehead, and she was bright red and bit her lip as she looked nervous.

I rolled my eyes playfully at her reaction, and walked into the kitchen.

"We have to report her dad!" Peter exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're going to report the sheriff to the sheriff...don't thinks that's going to work, Peter"! Reece said and I smacked him upside the head.

"What the hell was that for"!? He asked and rubbed his head.

"Watch the attitude" I warned and he rolled his eyes and muttered "I don't have an attitude".

The guys and I were all standing around the kitchen as the girls were in the living room; trying to convince Rain not to go home.

"I'm starving" Will groaned and Craig nodded and clenched his jaw "We should probably grab something to eat".

"Ask the girls; before we order something they completely hate" Vince said rolling his eyes at the thought.

We walked out into the living room, and I saw Rain sitting on the ground; playing with Melanie as Melanie giggled and laughed; grinning ear to ear.

My lips tugged up into a smile at how Rain was so good with kids, and especially with Melanie, because most people weren't.

She tackled Rain into a hug, and Rain laughed.

Her laugh...I could listen to it all day.

Rain stopped and looked up at me and offered a small smile then Melanie took her attention back.

"Pizza's here"! Craig yelled as he walked in and set the pizza boxes on the counter, and the girls all ran in and everyone grabbed a plate.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and someone bumped into my chest. Rain took a step back and said "Sorry", and grabbed a plate and walked over to the counter.

She grabbed slice and I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, and nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck.

Her back was pressed up against my chest, and she tensed up at my touch and her breath hitched, and I could tell she was getting nervous.

I took in her sent; which usually smelt like vanilla and roses with mint; but she smelt like cologne and peppermint.

"You smell like me" I mumbled into her neck.

"Maybe because this is your shirt" She stated, and I smirked against her neck and played with the hem of the shirt and slipped my hands under to her hips.

"R-ryker" She stuttered and her breath was shaky.

We were the only ones in the kitchen right now and I turned her around in my arms and pressed my forehead to hers and smirked.

I picked her up and placed her on the counter, and she placed her palms flat on my chest, and brushed her lips against mine.

I wanted to just smash my lips into her's and call her mine; and have no guy ever look at her again, and I wanted her.