Hold Me Now-Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Niall, angel, what did he want? What did he say?" Zayn whispered, picking Niall up. Niall wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist, his head resting on Zayn's shoulder as the older boy carried them to the bed.

"H-He told m-m-me he was g-going to get me h-home and hurt m-me!" Niall sobbed, his hands closing around Zayn's T-shirt. Rage filled Zayn as he clutched Niall closer to his body, his lips finding Niall's forehead.

"I won't let him get you," Zayn whispered, caressing Niall's cheek. Niall's eyes widened in fear, and he shook his head.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Niall squeaked, his legs tightening around Zayn's waist. "H-He told me h-he would put a b-bullet through your b-b-brain!" Zayn clenched his teeth together.

"Baby," Zayn whispered as calmly as he could, "everything is going to be okay. I'm going to take care of everything, alright? It'll all be okay."

But everything wasn't.

~~

A knock on the door caused Mr. Howl to look up from the papers he was grading. "Come in," he said, leaning back in his chair. The door opened, and a boy stepped in, his face beat up. "Son? What happened to you?"

The boy walked into the room, scowling as he plopped down in one of the chairs Mr. Howl had to offer. "I obviously got in a fight. And lost," he huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. Mr. Howl chuckled. "Oh, I hate them all so much! I can't wait for Des to get them, both of them."

"Who says Des wants his son to come back with him?" Mr. Howl asked, putting his hands behind his head and crossing his legs. His son raised an eyebrow. "Okay, so he'll take Harry. And of course he will take Niall, that's his orders."

"So what do we do once they take them? Zayn is going to want to go after Niall, and I don't want him to do that. We have to make him fall for me, and forget about Niall," the boy said, running a hand through his hair. He sighed, dropping his hands again. "And what about Louis? What do we do with him?"

"We'll figure Louis out when after we figure out Zayn," Mr. Howl said, picking up a pen from his desk and tapping on the oak wood. "Maybe if we find someone who looks like Niall and kill him in front of Zayn? That would prevent him from searching. And you can comfort him in his mourning."

"I don't know if that'll work, Zayn is smart," Mr. Howl's son said, his leg bouncing nervously. "What if you kidnap him? And I'm there, since you "kidnapped" me, too, and we form a relationship. Would that work?"

"Son, Zayn is strong. I don't know if I'll be able to get him," Mr. Howl said. They both sat in silence. "I suggest that we let him go after Niall. When Bobby hurts Niall to the point of death, Zayn will leave and come back to his friends. You make your move then."

"Well, it's the best we have at the moment," the boy said, biting his lip. "But what about Louis? He'll go after Harry, and we don't want that. I'm sure he would die for Harry, I wouldn't underestimate him."

"Well, son," Mr. Howl said as they both rose from their seats, making their way to the door. "What do you think we should do with him?" The two were at the door now, and Mr. Howl opened the door.

"We kill him?" His son asked uncertainly as he stepped out of the room. There was few people around, but the boy had whispered that, just in case someone was eavesdropping. Mr. Howl grinned.

"Exactly."

~~

The bed creaked under Harry's weight as he sat down on the bed, running a hand through his curly hair. It was very early in the morning, and Harry had gone to get a drink. Louis sat up from beside him on the bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.