Chapter 18- "Stupid Girls, Stupid Ryker, Stupid Hormones, Stupid Gym Class"

Start from the beginning

I smiled at the thought of how Alex and I use to do that every Friday night and they she'd try to make me watch a chick-flick as I wanted to see a action movie "Yeah, sounds good".

"Okay, I got to go; I have class and my professor will kill me if I'm late" She chuckled.

"Alright, bye Alex" I said and hung up.

"Rain"! A very familiar voice yelled and I whirled around to see Blake with a smirk on his face.

He was with a bunch of guys that were from the football team.

I started to walk down the empty hall when he yelled "Oh come on babe, don't walk away from me"!

I continued to ignore him, and walk away.

"Rain! Rain!" He yelled and kept antagonizing it.

He jogged up to me from behind and the other guys from the team followed Blake.

"Any Victoria Secret photo-shoots coming up soon"? He smirked.

I pressed my lips in a thin line; to try and not flip out on him.

"Because I'd buy that magazine in a second" He pushed then wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and my back was pushed up against his chest and he picked me up off the ground a bit, and his hand went under my shirt.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and squirmed in his grips and kicked my legs, but I could only depend on my screaming.

Vince and Ryker came down the hall then ran up and Blake put me down and Vince pulled me over to them and asked "Are you alright"?

Ryker clutched his fist and gritted "If you ever fucking touch her again, I will castrate you and hang you by your own limbs without hesitation".

"Oooooo someone's got a crush" Blake smirked, and Ryker sent a punch flying to his face and pushed Blake up against a locker.

"Ryker! He's a high-school student you could go back to jail"! Vince yelled.

Ryker's bright blue eyes were dark and he glared at Blake then letting go of him and gritted "Stay away from her"! Then walking over to me, and Blake and his friends walked away.

"You alright"? Ryker asked concerned and I nodded slightly "Y-yeah, I'm f-fine".

Ryker pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly, and I took a inhale of his scent of peppermint and cologne.

My breath hitched, and heart pounded faster and where he touched me electricity shot threw.

So much for not thinking about him..

I pulled back and said "I'm going to go eat lunch, in the library" then grabbing the apple that I dropped earlier and walking away.

The bell rang, and I groaned internally as I now had gym class..

The class I've been dreading all day...

I usually like P.E. but Ryker and Vince are the teachers today and knowing me I'm going to embarrass myself and I really don't need that right now.

And not to mention; I have Sex-Ed after gym in health; since our gym teacher is also are health teacher, Ryker and Vince have to teach that too....

Maybe I can just fake an injury or something?

I walked to the locker room and went to the back were only a few girls were; that were in sports bra and sweatpants or spandex.

I took my shirt off and quickly stripped off my uniform skirt and socks and pulled on sweatpants; which left me in a white sports bra and gray sweatpants. I tied my running sneakers and tied my hair in a ponytail.