"Why?"

"So I can change" she blushed.

"Oh, um sure" he nodded and turned around. He smirked as he saw his mirror giving a nice reflection of Sakura's body. She was wearing black undergarments and surprisingly she had a Sakura Tree tattooed on her side. It suited her perfectly especially with her body. "When did you get the tattoo?" He asked.

"Huh?! How'd you know?!"

"Mirror" he pointed at it.

"Sasuke..." She pouted. "Turn around" she gave up. He turned around and she pulled the white shirt over her head and adjusted it to her body. "I got it when I met my goal".

"Goal on what?"

"Losing weight"

"Why? You were already fit before"

"I just need to lose a little more"

"Hn, but your good right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your not losing weight anymore right?"

"No, not anymore"

"Good" he smiled.

"So what are we gonna watch?" She asked.

"You pick" he gave her the remote to the tv.

"Sasuke"

"Hm?"

"Remember back then when we did this?" She smiled a little.

"Yeah" he smiled back. "Wanna watch-"  his words were cut short as soon as his lips were connected to hers.

"We could watch something... Or~ we can continue were we let off at the parking lot" she kissed his lips again.

"You were always something else when it was just us" he smirked.

"I know, a girl always has her sides" she winked and pushed him on the bed. She climbed on top and sat down on his stomach. "Okay I'm tired" she pouted.

"Already?!" His eyes bulged opened.

"Hehe" I'm kidding silly. "Oooo! You know what" she smirked.

"Hm?"

"Let's see who can take more shots"

"Is that a challenge?" He smirked

"Maybe" she winked.

"Your on" they went to the kitchen and got out two shot glasses and some vodka. Sasuke poured the two glasses and handed one to Sakura. "Round one".

"Round one" she smiled. After the twentieth round they felt a bit out of it. "Heh heh, one more".

"N-no Sakura your drunk" he chuckled putting the bottle down.

"Your d-drunk" she wrapped her arms around his neck. "S-Sasuke" she whispered.

"Hm?"