30

( PREMONITION )

TWO DAYS LATER

IMPALA
[ ☾]

Dean's behind the wheel, Sam is sitting next to him and Elena in the back. Dean is clearly pissed over the whole situation. "I mean, this Jeremy guy's not a frigging ghost. Where the hell could he be?" Dean asks.

"Dean, you sure you don't want me to drive? You seem a little..." Sam starts as Dean looks over at him. "...caffeinated."

"Thanks for the news flash, Edison." Dean's cell rings. He tries to get hold of it but it's turns out it's a bit hard and he mutters indistinctly. He finally gets it up. The scene flashes between Bobby in the motelroom with Bela and the Impala. "Tell me you got something."

"Strip club was a bust, huh?" Bobby asks.

"Yeah." Dean says.

"That was our last lead."

"What the hell, Bobby!" Dean yells

"Don't yell at me, boy. I'm working my ass off here." Bobby says.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just.. I'm-I'm-I'm tired."

Bela is using her spirit board and tarot cards to find help from the dead. "Well, who ain't?" Bobby asks.

"What's Bela got?" Dean asks.

Bobby turns to Bela. "What do you got, Bela?" He asks.

"Sorry. Sometimes the spirit world is in a chatty mood, and sometimes it isn't." She says.

"She's got nothing." Bobby says.

"Great! Well, I'm just gonna go blow my brains out now!" Dean flips the phone closed and throws it in his lap. He hits the steering-wheel grunting angrily.

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

Bobby flips his phone closed and looks over at Bela, who's still working by the board. Bobby walks over to her. "Let me ask you somethin'." Bobby says and Bela looks up at him. "What are you doin' helping us?" She smiles a little.

"Bobby, I'm surprised you don't remember." Bela says. Bobby squints his eyes a little, not making the connection. "Flagstaff?"

Bobby looks thoughtfull for a moment. "Oh. Yeah. Right. Flagstaff." He says.

The Impala comes down the road towards the camera. Suddenly Dean turns the car on a sideroad instead of continuing on. When they get to a clearing in the woods, he shuts off the engine.

The camera pans up from the headlights to the windshield and over to Dean's window. "Alright, that's it. I'm done." Dean says.

"What are you doing?" Sam asks.

Dean slides down a bit in his seat, resting his head on the back of it. "Taking myself a long-overdue nap." He says.

"What?" Elena asks. "Dean, Jeremy can come after you."

"That's the idea."

"Excuse me?" Sam asks.

"Come on man, we can't find him, so let him come to me." Dean says.

"On his own turf? Where he's basically a god?"

"I can handle it." Says Dean.

"Not alone, you can't." Sam reaches over and pulls out some of Dean's hair.