25

( MALLEUS MALEFICARUM )

BEDROOM
[ ☾]

Door opens, and a woman and man dressed in formal attire walk in, the man switches on the bedroom light as the woman tosses her purse on the bed. "That was just a terrible, terrible party." She says.

"But there was this one really beautiful woman there." He says.

"You should have gone home with her."

"I did." The Man says.

They kiss, and he unzips her dress. It falls to the floor. "I need a few minutes." She says.

"Alright, there's a bottle of '89 in the fridge." They kiss and he walks out the door as she crosses the room and enters the bathroom.

A match is struck on the edge of a box as an incantation is being recited which runs through the rest of the action as a voiceover. "Echranmuk madan fiéré, fiahohshee shé morelorn."

The match lights a candle, and as the incantation continues to be spoken. The Woman is removing her diamond necklace in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Marc oh don" The camera pans across the altar someone is still reciting her incantation in front of, with various occult objects, including the candle she lit, and bones and symbols drawn on wood. "Duer kianave kihér tolic."

The Wife opens a brand new toothbrush and removes it. "Einder bolic." The person opens a cloth on the altar on top of the symbol revealing a used toothbrush, presumably the Woman's, inside the cloth. "Madan fiéré fiahohshee shé morelorn. Marc oh don duer kianave kihér tolic."

The Wife, Janet, reaches for her mouth, and wiggles one of her front teeth which comes loose, and falls out in her hand.

"Marc oh don duer kianave kihér tolic einder bolic."

"Oh god." Janet says. She turns slowly, feeling around the inside of her mouth with her tongue. She reaches inside her mouth and removes another tooth.

"Duer kianave kihér tolic einder bolic." 

"What the?" Janet puts both teeth in one hand as the incantation stops momentarily. "Paul!" The incantation continues as more drips of blood land on the toothbrush bristles.

Paul runs into the bedroom as the incantation pauses again. "What is it?" He asks.

"It's my teeth."

As Paul sees her he rushes forward, but the bathroom door slams shut and the deadbolt locks into place. Paul pounds on the door. "Janet!"

"Help me!" Janet yells.

Incantation continues again through the rest of the action, with the shot showing only the witches lips reciting the words. "Duer kianave."

Paul keeps banging on the door, and Janet has blood dripping down her chin as she chokes and turns to bend over the sink spitting out a tooth and blood. She then spits out another tooth.

Janet spits blood and teeth into the sink. More blood and teeth are spit into the sink. She turns away from the sink, holding her hand in front of her mouth still coughing up blood.

Paul bangs on door which shakes but does not unlock. He backs up from the bathroom door and goes to kick it down as the deadbolt turns and the door swings slowly open. He stares in horror as the door swings open more revealing Janet lying on the floor with blood surrounding her mouth motionless. The sink is splattered with blood and teeth as one tooth rolls toward the drain.