Chapter Eighteen

Twain "King" Wilson
The Thursday sun blared in my face as I blinked a few times. I've been noticing that I've been sleeping a lot more than normal. It's not a bad thing I just find it strange.

After the meeting at the Trap I had to calm Capo down. He's extremely worried about his family which I can understand and relate to. This life isn't welcoming. I honestly would rather him stay here with K to watch her. Maybe for phase two I can convince him. I know he no longer wanted this life and somehow I sucked him back in.

Kehlani stirred beneath me with her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead. With her eyes still closed, she kissed the exposed skin of my stomach. "Goodmorning," I said groggily. She looked up to me with hooded eyes and smiled. It's one of the first real genuine ones I've received in a while. I pulled her whole body on top of me and sat her up so she was straddling me.

"You slept again?" She yawned and stretched her arms above her head. I smiled and kissed her right above her naval. I traveled all around her body to the waistband of her sweats. "Twain," she moaned and laughed.

"Sorry mami. But yeah I did." I kissed the tops of her cleavage from the wife beater she had on. "Why ain't you sleep in my T-shirt like usual?"

"I don't know I just grabbed whatever," she shrugged. My grip on her hip tightened as I stared at her. "What? What is it?"

"Kehlani. I've finally finished training everyone and we're going to be moving in soon. The first step is hopefully the easiest but the second, it's not so simple. I just want you to know that no matter what happens, I'll always be here with you," I confessed. She stared at me and smiled sadly.

"Twain, just promise you'll come back to me."

"I'll always come back to you," I whispered and kissed her lips softly. I felt something wet hit my cheek and when I opened my eyes she was crying. "Baby-"

"Why does it feel like you're saying goodbye?"

"No, no, no. Kehlani I promise I'm coming back. I promise. Nothing else matters to me than being with you. Which is why I want you to have this," I smiled as I went into the drawer of my nightstand and pulled out the dark green velvet box. Her eyes went wide as I opened it to reveal a platinum silver Gucci chain with a gold heart shaped locket set in diamonds. I opened the locket to reveal a picture from our last night we spent together in Columbia. Turning it over I showed her the engraving on the back. "Just you and me," I said softly. She flew her hand over her mouth to quiet her tears.

"Twain, oh my god," she cried. She crushed the necklace between us as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "It's beautiful."

"Here let me put it on you," I smiled. She pulled away and I clasped it around her neck. She stared down at me and smiled. "Kehlani," my voice grew deeper. She looked up towards me and stared into my eyes intently. "Let me make love to you."

Kehlani "Delicious" Jackson
Twain had slowly stripped away my sweats, tank top, and panties. I stood before him completely bare. He grazed over my body with desired filled eyes and smiled softly. "You're beautiful Kehlani." He came over towards me and kissed my lips with so much passion I could feel it all throughout my body. His hands grabbed my hips pulling me closer into his body.

Walking backwards he set me down on the bed softly. He grabbed my hand and kissed my palm. He was being so gentle and warm. His lips kissed mine once more as he worked his way down. Kissing me from my jaw to my neck then to my collar bone. Once he reached my chest his hand came up and squeezed slightly. His mouth overcame one of my nipples, flicking his tongue back and forth causing a slight whimper to escape me. He wasted no time to give my other breast the same treatment. The sensation he was giving me was tingling my insides and it came with another feeling I knew all too well.