Chapter Sixteen

Kehlani "Delicious" Jackson
A week had passed since our last day of rest and things were still on high alert here at the trap house. Twain had started training the guys on how to shoot, fight, what to do when this happens or that, he's been drilling them hard. Meanwhile all the GG's were busting our asses to work hard at events almost every night to selling the street corners. Twain and X are still trying to devise a plan to get everything together to confront Benzino. While all the guys are training, the girls handled all the product work.

I was working out in the gym with the girls in silence with my headphones on. Yandi was on the treadmill, Tat was lifting waits, I was doing my squats, and the other girls seemed to just be talking and gossiping about God only knows what. The bass pounded in my ear drums as "No Hands" by Waka Flocka flowed through my head.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Zayana walk in wearing some short ass shorts and a sports bra. I don't know who she was trying to impress but I just ignored her and continued on with my sets. I could see her walking towards me as she set her mat out in front of me. She shot me a fake smile as she squatted in rhythm with me.

"Hey Delicious," she grinned. I nodded in response and tried to tune her out but she just kept trying to talk to me. "So how's-"

"Look if you're just gonna keep asking me about my man everyday. Save your breath. I have no desire to entertain you and your nosy ass. Keep your comments to yourself because they're irrelevant. Now I'm trying to finish my sets so could you proceed to get the hell up out my face?" I scowled. Her face lit up with anger but quickly washed away as she looked passed me. I turned my head as I felt an arm wrapped around my waste.

"You good over here?"

"Yeah King I'm good. Right Zayana?" I smiled. She rolled her eyes, winked at Twain, and walked away. I shook my head in disgust and turned around continuing on with my squats. "Hey you," I smirked. He grinned and kissed my cheek.

"Workin hard mami?" He watched as I finished my last few squats.

"Yeah just about finished. Why wassup?"

"Nothing just feel like I ain't seen you in a long time. Every time I come home you're sleep, when I wake up you're already gone, just wanted to see you. We finished up early and I cleared you're schedule." I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Okay King, what'd you wanna do?" He smirked and leaned into my ear, kissing lightly.

"I haven't been up in you in so long. I'd rather taste you, feel you, and sex you into oblivion," he whispered. A shiver ran down my spine as he ran his hands up and down my arms.

"King," I groaned. "There are people around."

"Let them watch. Let them see how turned on I make you. How much you want me to take you right here," he growled. He was right. I was beginning to get so turned on that heat radiated from my body. "I'll see you when you get home mami."

***
"Twain?" I yelled as I entered the house. The lights were dim and I wasn't even greeted by Duke. "Twain?" I said again. No answer. I walked deeper into the house, worry settling over me.  A hand clamped down around my wrist and pulled me back. Another arm wrapped around my waist and pulled my against them.

"What took you so long?" Twain growled. He kissed and sucked on my neck.

"I'm sorry I got caught up-"

"You kept me waiting," he whispered sensually in my ear. His hands traveled painfully slow all over my body. Stroking my legs softly.

"I'm sorry papi," I let out in a small moan. His grip tightened on my hip as he ground his hard on into me. I arched my back while he rubbed me through my leggings.