Chapter Five

Twain "King" Wilson
Everything was moving in slow motion. From the minute we stepped inside the car to when we reached my house, I couldn't keep my hands off her body. My lips never left hers as we ravaged each other until we could hardly breath. My mind was in a tunnel and all I saw at the end was her.

My hands found there way to her hips as I hoisted her up so I could carry her to the place we both wanted to go. My lips moved to her neck and with every step I took I sucked and bit harder. Her panting and moans filled my ears as we ascended the stairs to the bedroom. I kicked the door open with my foot and made my way inside until my legs hit the plush bed. I threw her down and began removing everything. Her shoes, jeans, and shirt. I admired her crème lace bra and panties. The fire and desire running through me was indescribable. She sat up and unhooked her bra and played with her nipples. Pulling and pinching as she bit her lip and closed her eyes.

I couldn't help but rip her panties off and take position between her legs. I kissed her inner thighs and she fell back on to the bed with a loud moan. Her treasure was dripping wet waiting with anticipation to be attended to. I kissed her second pair of lips earning the sexiest noise from her. I dove in and began running my tongue up and down her slit slowly. She gripped my head tightly and arched her back moaning uncontrollably. I plunged my finger inside of her as I went to work on her clit. She was practically screaming in ecstasy as I pumped in and out of her. I could feel her clenching around my fingers and I quickly pulled away. She whimpered until she noticed I was frantically removing my clothes. I grabbed a condom from my night stand and rolled it on. I positioned myself back at her entrance. "Please," she begged. I smirked and slowly eased myself inside of her. Her breath caught in her throat as I thrusted in and out.

"Fuck Kehlani you're tight," I grunted as my pace quickened. I grabbed her legs and held them up in the air as I pumped in and out of her wet folds. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open. Her walls were beginning to clench on me and I knew she was close. I pulled all the way out to the tip and plunged back inside of her. She screamed as I continued to do this until her orgasm hit her full force. I slowly thrusted in and out as she rode the waves out and came back down to me.

"Holy shit that was-"

"I'm not done with you yet baby," I smiled. I flipped her over so she was on her stomach. "Face down, ass up," I growled. She did as I instructed; I sent a hard slap to both her cheeks and she moaned. Without hesitation I shoved my entire member inside of her. She screamed into the comforter as I continuously rammed inside of her. Her juices were dripping down her thighs with ever thrust. "You like that baby?"

"Yes baby! Right there! Oh fuck Twain!" She gripped the blanket tightly as moan after moan slipped from her mouth.

"Who's is it," I grunted slowing down so I was slowly easing in and out of her.

"Oh god baby it's yours it's all yours," she said breathlessly.

"That's right. This my shit," I groaned as I felt myself about to nut. I took hold of her hips and pounded her. She screamed pure sounds of pleasure as I went faster, harder, deeper. Each stroke I plunged farther inside of her tight walls. She tightened around me signaling that she was going to cum again.

"Cum with me baby." With one more thrust I shot my hot load into the condom. She followed right after and her sex was dripping with her wetness all down her thighs and all over my subdued erection. I went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel to wipe her off. I helped her put on one of my T-shirts and sat her up. I kissed her lips softly and smiled.

"Twain this wasn't supposed to happen," she sighed.

"Aight but it did so what're you getting at?" I asked as I put on some sweats and walked back over to the bed so I was standing in front of her.