Chapter Ten

Kehlani "Delicious" Jackson
After what happened with the event, things have been locked down real tight with the Martinez Cartel as well as the Wilson's. Twain's plane left the night after the event. That was three days ago and I already missed him.

I was watching T.V. with Duke when my phone started ringing. Twain insisted on my having a new one while he was away even though I couldn't figure out how to work the damn thing. It said that he was trying to face time me so I accepted the call. His face came up and I instantly smiled. "Hey Twain."

"Hey beautiful whatchu doin?" He grinned.

"Chillin with Master Dukes. You at the hotel?" I asked.

"Yeah I just got back from a meeting. You miss me?"

"Nah I've been chill," I lied. He sucked his teeth and squinted his eyes at me making me laugh. "Maybe just a lil."

"Well it'll only be a two more days before I see your beautiful face again."

"Stop Twain," I blushed.

"Plus, I been missin that body of yours too," he winked.

"Shut up Twain," I laughed.

"I know you've been missing this dick too."

"Whatever. You ain't starin at no bitches at the beach right?"

"Really Kehlani?"

"I'm just playin. I trust you."

"Aight mami well I gotta go. I'm meeting up with my old friend Capo in an hour."

"Okay I'll talk to you later," I smiled and blew him a kiss. We hung up the phone and I sighed. Not too much longer.

A knock at the door caused me to rise up from my seat. I walked into the foyer and looked out the peep hole. Sucking my teeth I opened the door for Tatiyana and Yandi. "Y'all hoes were just here yesterday."

"Bitch shut the hell up we know you miss King so we came to chill with you," Tatiyana sucked her teeth.

"Mmhmm. You know it's cause y'all bored. But whatchu tryna do?"

"I ordered pizza for us and I figure we can just rent a movie," Yandi said.

"I kinda need to catch up on some reading but I can do that during the movie," I sighed. They nodded and went into the living room while I went upstairs to grab my English textbook. I noticed a breeze blowing through the French doors out to the balcony. Slowly I walked towards it, examining the area. I could've sworn I closed these doors all the way. I look left and right but saw nothing. I simply shrugged it off and shut the doors. I grabbed my book, and headed back downstairs to go chill with the girls.

Twain "King" Wilson
"Capo, I haven't seen you since I was sixteen. How are you man?" I hugged my boy tightly. Capo and I were thick as thieves growing up. He was part of my squad. Just me, Capo, Lamar, and X. His family moved down to Colombia because his dad was in some deep shit and put their whole family in danger.

"I'm good I'm good. So what's up with you man? How's everything?" We sat down at a table and ordered a round of drinks.

"It's straight. Me and X running shit now and Lamar my right hand. Life's good. What about you man?"

"A nigga married now," he smiled.

"What?! Congratulations man. When that happen?"

"It'll be three years in a few months. We got a kid and another one on the way."

"Damn... Capo done settled down. You was the main one runnin game on these hoes."

"I know man, but Cattleya changed me. She's the one."