Chapter Six

Kehlani "Delicious" Jackson
I woke up and my eyes were no longer swollen shut all the way. I was able to see some but not all. The spot next to me was cold and I knew that Twain had ignored what I said earlier. That man was beyond stubborn.

I tried to sit up but my whole body was screaming. I groaned as I forced my body upright so I was sitting. The pain was unbearable and I could barely breathe. I saw somebody enter the room and rush to my side.

"Delicious stop." Yandi. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She squeezed back and helped me stand. I gave her a soft smile and I felt something wet drip on to my hand. She was crying. She always was the more motherly figure between her, Tatiyana, and I. "Hey beautiful."

"Yandi stop crying."

"I'm sorry you just-"

"I know I look awful," I laughed. Her grip tightened as she led me over to the bathroom.

"Kyrie will pay for what he's done," she growled.

"No not you too. Yandi we need him for this takeover."

"D, I don't give a flying fuck about whether we need him or not. He deserves to rot in hell for what he's done to you."

"Okay Yandi but if we're going to do this, we need nothing but the best."

"And I'm sure King can easily replace him. He's done D." I sighed. "Speaking of Mr.King, what's going on with you two?" She smirked.

"Nothing we're just-"

"Together together?" She squealed. I laughed and shook my head. "I figured as much. But is he treating you right?"

"Yes mother." I laughed.

"Mmhhhmm. That dick game must be strong if you let him cuff you."

"How you know I've even slept with him? You know I've only slept with one guy."

"I know but no matter how hard you try to fight it, you just like me and Tat. Need that good dick in your life," she smiled.

"Whatever," I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled. A knock at the door interrupted our girl talk. "Who's that?"

"Tall and sexy," Yandi joked. I sucked my teeth and heard a deep laugh come from the door way.

"Thank you Yandi." Twain.

"Don't worry about it she's my wifey before she's yours. I'll see you later boo," she said. I smiled and I heard the door shut. I could tell Twain was staring at me.

"I may be blind but I still know when someone's staring at me."

"I'm sorry mami," he chuckled. I didn't even realized how close he had gotten because I could feel his breath on my ear. "How're you feeling?"

"I can see a little but my body still hurts."

"Damn I was hoping you'd be in tip top shape when I got back so I could beat it up." He chuckled.

"Whatever Twain," I laughed.

"Please you know you want this dick. But I'll wait until you're up for it." I felt my body being lifted into the air.

"Twain I can walk perfectly fine," I sighed.

"I don't want you walking right now. Just rest up for a couple of days and we'll see how it goes." He set me gently on the bed and climbed in beside me.

"I'm sorry. I don't like being this way..."

"What way?"

"Vulnerable."