Chapter Seven

Kehlani "Delicious" Jackson
Ever since that night Twain has been stuck to me like a ho lookin for someone to suck. He keeps touching me, calling all the time, I love it but it's starting to interfere with my work. I was helping work some of the corners like Twain had asked the GG's to do. Business was moving slow today as I leaned up against the old brick building in my black hoodie, camo jeans, and my black timberlands. I had only made a couple of drops today where usually I would get at least fifteen to twenty.

It was getting late and I had approximately ten more minutes. Twain is gon' be pissed with how little was made. He's been on edge a lot more and its effecting him. I don't know if it's because of Monae or what but he needs to get it together. We need him.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a black Escalade pull up. My hand inched towards my gun until I saw it was only Twain. I groaned as he waved me over to get in the truck. My shift was over and I was kind of dreading it. I reluctantly hopped inside and he pulled off. "Hey mami," he kissed my hand.

"Hey. What're you doing here?"

"I wanted to make sure you got home safe."

"Twain what's going on? You've been trippin ever since you shared a piece of your past with me."

"I just don't want to lose you too ma," he sighed.

"I know papi but you gotta understand that I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. So I need you to chill aight?"

"Yeah I hear you. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry."

"You comin to the house or goin to the Trap?" He winced. I told him that as soon as I started working again that I would be living back at the trap house. I haven't stayed at his house in three days. "Please I could use some company."

"Aight I'll stay... but just tonight. Deal?"

"Deal. Gimme a kiss," he smirked as we came to a stop light. I lightly pecked his lips and he frowned. "That's all I get? Aight wait till we get home. Imma make you kiss somethin else..."

"Twain quit it," I laughed.

"You laughin but I'm serious. Now next time we stop I want a real kiss." Once we hit the next stoplight I didn't dare lean over and kiss him. He gripped my knee and pulled out of traffic into a parking spot. "I see you don't listen." I laughed and leaned over until my lips met his. His hand snaked around me to the back of my neck to keep me from pulling away. He bit my lip and pulled earning a gasp from me while he eagerly slipped his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away and smiled. "That's what I'm talkin bout," he joked. I playfully punched his arm and laughed. Stupid ass.

Once we got to the house he unlocked the door and let me go in first. I took my shoes off and he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me to his body tightly. "What're you doing?" I giggled. He smirked and looked around. He made a whistling sound and I heard little pitter-patter noises coming from the kitchen. Running, a tiny puppy came bursting from the room. I immediately got down on the floor and picked it up. "Oh my god Twain! It's so cute!" I squealed.

"Thank you mami. I knew you wouldn't be here as much anymore and I may be a man, but I ain't like bein in this big house without someone, so I went out and got him."

"Look at his pretty blue eyes and his grey fur. What're you gon name him?" I asked rubbing it's belly.

"I actually need your help with that. I can't think of shit."

"Okay well what have you thought of so far?"

"Duke, Kane, Capone, and Titan."

"I like Duke he looks like a Duke to me," I said in a baby talk voice while I held him. His little blue nose sniffed me and his tongue came out and licked me. I set him back down on the floor and he ran away.