❀ Part 2.5

|Jungkook's POV|

I turned my body around for a comfortable position in my bed, only my breath and the sound of birds resonating in my room. It was peaceful and serene when I felt a person's aura inside the tower. Probably not any of my brothers because the aura is different which means a human. Impossible! For so many years, no human entered the tower but 5 years ago. Maybe I was wrong so I decided to check this certain aura.

I groggily sat up on my bed and ruffled my dark hair. I went outside of my room and walked down the spiral staircase. Reaching the middle of the tower, I halted myself and hid closely to the banister of the stairs. I heard a rummaging sound coming from the wooden table.

"Who's there?" I bellowed, gaining the attention of the human since I heard the thump of a book. No replied came so I teleported myself down to meet him. Just when I did, it was actually a human girl with her back facing at me. The way her shoulder length hazel hair waves as she goes forward. There's this intention I want to at least feel her hair though I shoved it at the back of my mind. She's just a human who happened to trespass this tower. Later on, she faced me with a petrifying face then slumped hard on the red couch. I felt uncomfortable at her long stare at me but I still made the move to question her.

"Who're you and what are you doing here?" She didn't respond and got impatient, but I still kept myself cool and composed.

"Don't be rude when I'm asking you." I scowled at her giving a deadly look.

"S-sorry I was lost." I sensed the imbalance of her aura meaning she's lying.

"You're lying."

"Look I'm sorry but I need to go!" The nerve of this girl! I can't let her escape without a proper answer. I used my powers as I snapped my fingers to seal the door.

"Not so fast!" I said sternly and turned my head to her. I noticed the color of her blood drained from her face looking scared the moment she faced me.

"Okay my name's Ellie and I'm searching for the butterfly that went here inside this tower." Did I hear it correctly? A butterfly? She's one a strange girl I met in my entire life.

"You trespassed just for a butterfly?" I scoffed for a silly reason. 

"How did you get in?" I added.

"The door is open." How is that possible when I actually sealed it first before I went to my slumber? Whoever reversed the spell will be cursed by my brothers.

"You disturbed my sleep." I informed truthfully.

"Excuse me, if that's the case then you should lock the door in the first place so that no one will bother you for god's sake!" Feeling insulted, I glowered at her as she flinched in response. I got annoyed by her sermon but I don't have the mood to fight back and I still feel sleepy so I decided to go back to my room. She's not that harmful human so I left her be without a care.

"Hey wait I'm not done here!" I ignored the human girl and kept walking upstairs.

"Are you really a witch?" I automatically stopped and frowned at the word witch. There's a pain stinging inside me but I mustn't let my emotions build up inside of me, so I resumed my way wanting to be alone for a while. When I have arrived outside of my room, I sighed deeply and rethink what she said. What's wrong with me? This is nothing! I'm willing to wait if I have to be just like them so I don't need to worry about it. I took a deep breath and thought I should check the human girl again. I went down and my eyes soften the moment I saw her, skimming the books from my library. I crossed my arms and let myself lean on the door frame while observing her calm face and fluttering long eye lashes. I admit, she looks beautiful with her radiant smile while enjoying her time reading.

"Why are you still here?" I interrupted as she slightly jumped at my sudden presence and faced me.

"I just...want to...read some books you have. This library looks amazing." She showed a cheeky grin at me but I still kept my face blank. After that, I noticed the uneasiness in her aura and she paled a bit.

"Wait, I really need to go!" I watched her figure swiftly passed beside me and went down the stairs but she suddenly stopped and faced me.

"By the way, may I know your name please?" I hesitated whether to tell my name or not but I guess there's no harm to it and besides she told her name earlier.

"Jungkook." I replied. She nodded and smiled softly at me until she disappeared out of my sight. I think I will never forget this strange human girl ever in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So do you think he's really a witch? Well look forward for the next part.

Gladly accept any critic comments and votes.