A love like that

Aurelia
I come running down the stairs after my assignment is complete and Blake is waiting. I feel really guilty for doing this to him. All he does is drive me around and take care of things in my unstable life. I feel I'm expecting too much of him. I sit down in the seat and apologize,"I'm so so sorry you have to do this. Just drop me home and then you can go to your house or wherever you want to live your social life."

He gives me a wierd look. "I do this because I want to. I want to spend more time with you and since this is the only way to do so, I'm doing it with you."
"I love you." I say and hug him. It is really uncomfortable for me to lean over the gear and the space in between but I have to convey my feelings in some way.

Someone honks from behind and we immediately seperate.
"So how were things with Willow?" I ask and open the burger he's got for me.
"She smiled today. In fact, we had a deep conversation and she seemed to have found the light. She even hugged me thanking me and saying that we'll remain friends." He says.
"Obviously. Who else other than her loverboy could have dealt with her?" I laughed.

"I. Am. Not. Her. Loverboy." He says and I laugh.
"Oh but you made her laugh, you two went to the church together, you hugged her. You are in luuurrrvvve!" I sing and he sighs.

"You got me right. All the time I was with you, I was enjoying with your sister as well. I'm caught." He shakes his head apologetically and I pull his hair.
"Don't you dare, Blake." I threaten him and he laughs.

"This is unfair. You can pair me up with anyone and I can't even accept that?" He says and I shake my head.
"No, you cannot. That is my right. Your duty is to continue to love me." I say and he suddenly jerks to a stop.

"What happened?" I ask as he gets out of the car.
"I think there's some problem with the car. It has broken down."
"What the fuck. What do we do now then?" I curse as I come and stand outside beside him. This place is also eerily cliché. It is a dark, moonless night with huge trees forming a canopy above us.

I turn to see that he's already looking at me, concentrating as if he's finding something.
"What? You won't find all the answers written on my face Agron." I say, even though I know I'm blushing crimson.
"Yeah but I can find the answers in your eyes." He says and I avert my gaze away from him.

"So cheesy you could be put on a pizza." I mutter under my breathe as I lie down on the boot of the car.
"I'd look better put on you, wouldn't I?" He says as he lies down beside me.
"When did you turn so lustful Blake?" I say, glad he can't see me turning red. I'm already overwhelmed with love around him, I don't need sexual desire flooding through me too.

"It's midnight, I'm a teenage hormonal boy, you're beautiful, none of this helps." He sighs.
"Flattery won't get you anywhere Agron. Specially nowhere on me."
"Ouch. That hurts." He says, now turning to look at me.

His gaze is enough to do forbidden things to a girl. His eyes are greener than any other colour I've seen. I believe we can see what a person is inside through their eyes. And in his eyes, I can see the world. I can see my future. Endless possibilities. Happy endings. Marvellous adventures. I can look on and on at him and never get tired.

"Blake will you stay with me forever?" I ask him.
"I'm too young to know about forever Aurelia. And too stupid to keep promises. Too unsure to know if things will be worth it. But one thing I do is know that I will try my best to make us last." He says and I almost drop off the car.

"I thought only diamonds and pearls could be so precious, but apparently not." I say and he grins.
"Too much of sap. Where is my kiss now? The girl kisses the guy in the movie after this scene." He says and I laugh.

"This is not a movie idiot. If this was a movie, it would have started to rain by now." I say and look heavenwards.

"This is better than a movie. Do you look at that star up there? I think it's my mother. It shines the brightest and more so, it's shining upon me." He says and I hold his hand.
"She loves you. She became a star up there and left another star in this world. It scares me sometimes, how much I'm attached to you." I say and he turns to me, keeping his head on his hand.

"Love is an illusion. If we ever grow apart, it's fine, you'll always remain in my heart as my honeybell." He tweeks my nose.
"Honeybell? Now what will you call me next? Candy crush?" I say and he laughs.
"No but seriously-" he stops as the sky opens and rain pours down.

"Okay, so this is a movie." He says. "Watch out for hidden cameras."
I laugh and start to get inside the car when he stops me by my wrist.
"Aurelia, honey, live a little. Come on now. Kiss me in the rain." He says as in one swift motion, he pulls me up to him and our lips meet.

Kissing Blake Agron is more exotic than anything I've ever done before. It's so engaging and enthralling, a simple groan from the end of his throat throws me into throes of ecstasy. I don't feel unskilled whenever I'm making out with him. It just feels so right, so perfect. He makes me want to scream, smile and cry at the same time. And that's why it is so damn hard to think of losing him. I won't ever get a love like that again.

THE END

I love you all and thanks for the support for this story! This is officially the last part and an epilogue will be posted later with an author's note. Much love.

I was kidding.