Lunch with his father

Aurelia
I wait in the parking lot for Blake. And right now, I'm pissed off. He hasn't met me for the entire day and I even have to question him about what he did in the morning. I tap my foot impatiently against the pavement when some random girls point towards me and whisper things amongst themselves.

One of them comes up to me unsurely while I look disinterestingly at her.
"Aren't you Blake Agron's friend?"
Girlfriend, I wanted to tell her but that'd come off as too arrogant.
"Why?" I ask her instead.
"My friend there, she likes him. Can you set them up?" She asks and that's when I get even more pissed off.
"He's taken." I say.
"Oh no. By whom?" The girl asks, her mouth now open.
"He's here. Ask him." I say as I see Blake coming from behind. He looks confused watching the two of us and presses the auto lock on the car so that it unlocks. I walk over to the passenger seat and sit inside.

I sneak glances at them as she asks him something and he points towards me and the girl's mouth falls open once again. She really needs to put stands near her lips. They say something more and she bounces off back towards her friends who look hungry for information.

Blake enters the car and starts it.
"What was that about?" He asks me.
I look at him innocently. "What?"
"You could have told her that you are the one who's with me instead of having me answer all the questions." He says and starts the car.

"I just wasn't in the mood." I shrug.
"What's up with your mood?"
"Are you seriously asking me this?"
"Is it because of me? I did nothing wrong!"
"I can't believe you're serious right now." I shake my head.

"Tell me what's the problem?" He demands as he takes a rash turn into the next lane.
"You're asking me? Blake, you purposely kissed me in front of Willow earlier today. You know she likes you yet you put up a public display of affection to piss her off. She felt bad." I say, wringing my fingers.

"First of all, I kiss you everday before leaving. Almost everyday. Secondly, your sister had opened her mouth to pass another snarky comment. I had to shut her up someway. And thirdly, well it was definitely fun pissing her off." He says, a small ghost of a smile playing on his lips.

I have a hard time controlling my own smile at that yet I was trying to bring upon a frown.
"You're such an asshole." I say, finally breaking into a grin.
"I never said I was nice." He winks back at me.

"How far is your house?" I ask him when five minutes pass away just annoying each other.
"Just round the corner." He says and I observe the neighbourhood. It is definitely the rich area of the town. These are not houses, these are mansions. All made in white, brown and black with manicured gardens and security guards at every step. Maybe Willow was right, I should have worn something nice.

We stop in front of a pretty, brick bunglow.
"This is your's?" I ask.
"My dad's." He says and I smile. That was a very typical Blake Agron thing to say.
He enters the car in the garage and I hop down, straightening my top and opening my hair, suddenly feeling a bit self concious.

"Chill out Auri. It will be fine." Blake says and I nod before following him inside his house. He opens the door with his own key and pushes in. I hold my breathe. The interiors are also modern and lovely, but the house also holds a very homey feeling to it. There are pictures of Blake, his father and also his mother on the walls. I move towards the wall and see the pictures.

He has always been cute, his childhood pictures are so adorable. Then there's his dad. Blake looks like his dad in every aspect. Then there is a picture of Blake, his dad and his mother. She's a beautiful and graceful lady and Blake obviously adored her. He's wrapped around her neck as she looks into the camera and his fathe stares at her lovingly. His life was perfect. Why did God have to steal his mom from him? I wipe my eyes incase there are tears lurking around in them.

There is also a picture of him with a very pretty brunette. He must be in high school then. That must be Natalia, his ex girlfriend. They look happy but it doesn't make me feel insecure. I look at some more pictures before Blake calls me.

He has changed into a V neck sweater and is now calling me into the kitchen. I adjust myself one more time before walking towards his dining room.
As I enter, I see his father setting up plates. And he looks even more like Blake's dad in real.

"Hello Mr. Agron." I say politely as I stand there.
"Oh here is the girl Blake talks about all day long!" His voice is a deeper version of Blake. It's like I'm staring at his future version.
"Dad." Blake says in a warning tone, but he still smiles. No doubt, they love each other a lot.

"I guess." I say and he laughs as we sit down on the table.
"So I've prepared some delicious fish which Blake's mother used to make. I hope you like it!" He says and I glance up to see the expressions on their faces. They're comfortable talking about his deceased mother.

I bite into the fish which is extremely tasty and I compliment William, as he insists on being called. We talk a lot and they've made sure that I'm completely relaxed. After lunch, Blake takes me up to his room and also shows me the rest of the house. When we go to his room, I see it is clean and tidy, but that's expected of Blake.

After a while, he drops me home and I see Willow sulking near the backyard.