25) White Girls and Barbados

Start from the beginning

"No absolutely not! His dad came for a case about a child and I never met him so today I went to the meeting and was completely blindsided" I said as started crying.

"Come on now don't cry. Don't let him get to you. Your over that. Take care of business like you never knew his trifling ass." She said as she hugged me.

"Thank you." I said as we pulled apart.

"Your welcome"

"So why are you really here?" I asked.

"To apologize. Your my baby sister and I should be more supportive of you. I haven't been welcoming to you and that's won't of me. And I probably could've taken care of the situation better"

"I forgive you. And I'm sorry for everything I put you through. But I swear I didn't know that's how he got me out" I said

"I understand. So um how would you like Mina to go to Barbados with me and Trinity"

"Excuse me where exactly cuz it sounds like you said Barbados?! How are you affording this trip"

"Odell wanted to go on a vacation so we are going to Barbados."

"So y'all together" I asked.

"Nooo"

"Ah huh I see. Well as long I ain't gotta pay for amounting and you keep an eye on my baby I guess she can go. You know while I stay here and work to bwit her things" I said.

"Sounds like motherhood"

"Girl bye"

"She's really beautiful. I'm glad you kept her. My baby sister made me an aunty"

"Yup."

"And has a career before me"

"Well you know why"

"Cheater"

"Not really. Four years of schooling and a year of law school. It's like you four years of schooling and two years of med school."

"Can't wait to graduate in May"

"I'll be there?"

"Of course. Now tell me about Mark is that a serious thing"

"It's getting there. He really likes me. And he's great with Mina."

"Well I'll hope for the best and maybe we all will link up and really get to know each other"

"That's a great idea. When y'all leave for y'all vacation"

"Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow! How I'm gonna pack her by tomorrow"

"Actually tonight cuz we want her to spend the night"

"Uhuh"

"You owe me four years of that baby life. A week ain't gonna kill you"

"That's my baby okay"

"Ms. McCallister your client is on line two" my assistant said coming in

"Alright thank you"

"Well how about you give me your house key and I'll pack her up for you so you can spend the rest of the day with her" Fatah said.

"Alright here you go" I said as I took the key off my keychain

"I'll see you tonight" she said as she hugged me again

"I love you"

"I love you too sis"