Chapter Twenty Two Day 3

Jisha woke up to the sound of the bathroom door opening. Roy walked out with a towel around his hips and smiled at her. She smiled at the sight, feeling head over heels for his delicious looking body.

He took his clothes and went back to the bathroom.

Jisha frowned.

'Couldn't he have just gotten dressed here? It's not like it's anything new. So is he supposed to be shy now?" She frowned further.

After a few minutes Roy walked out of the bathroom in 3/4 army pants and a white tee shirt. He smiled at Jisha and walked out of the room.

She stood up and walked into the bathroom. Thoughts of Roy's behavior wouldn't leave her mind at any point.

Meanwhile, Roy had ordered breakfast.

After her shower, she went to the room to get dressed, still brooding over what happened.

She felt like he was avoiding intimacy with her. She felt he didn't want intimacy with her anymore. As if she was a disease maybe. She pushed her thoughts aside and decided to get dressed quickly. Then she had an idea. She wore a black lace underwear accompanied by a very revealing black bra. She heard a knock on the front door but didn't bother. She took a last look at herself in the mirror and put on a seductive attitude. She walked out of the room to see Roy on the couch and a waiter rolling in a trolley.

The waiter almost dropped a plate when he saw her.

Roy scowled the moment his eyes laid on her and the waiters gaze.

She put her hands up to tie her hair into a sexy bun. She knew the act was sexy because it gave a clearer view of her upper body.
Roy immediately stood up and strode to where she was, standing in front of her, glaring at the waiter.

She smirked seeing his possessiveness.

The waiter, feeling the intensity of Roy's glare, scurried out of the room with a sidelong glance at Jisha.

After the waiter had left, Roy turned to Jisha.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He tried as hard as he could to keep his flaring temper out of his voice.

"What?" She shrugged. "How does it matter to you?"

He inhaled deeply. "Meow, of course it matters to me. What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?" She smirked. "So is it wrong to ask for some attention?"

"Meow this is cheap."

"Ok so now I'm cheap for trying to get your attention. Then why are you even here with me? Maybe that explains why you're avoiding intimacy with me. You're done right? So now you'll just wipe your hands clean by calling me cheap. I'm listening, maybe there's more. Well let me see, whore? Slut? What else?"

"Meow." He was losing his control on his temper. "Shut up." He said through gritted teeth before He slammed his hand into the wall next to her.

She shuddered but recovered quickly. Her temper flared.
"Don't you shut up me, Roy. Freedom of speech is my right. Okay tell me what's wrong with me? Am I not beautiful enough? Sexy enough?" She modeled a sexy pose.