Chapter Twenty Day 1

It was 10 pm in New York so they drove to the hotel in a rental car. It was raining heavily outside. Roy ordered food from the hotel restaurant. He ordered pizza, coffee and chocolate ice cream. They ate in silence watching Alvin and the chipmunks on tv' cuddling into each other.

Theodore is so cute..., I kind of pictured Roy as Alvin. The trouble maker.

Jisha yawned. She stood up and walked into the bathroom. 3 mins later she walked back out in a skimpy negligee, given complementary by the hotel since Roy had booked a honeymoon suite.

The moment Roy's eyes fell on her, they darkened with lust. She strode  towards him seductively and sat on his lap as he scrutinized her face.

Meow kissed his cheek deeply. Followed by his chin, then his lips. They kissed deeply and passionately though softly. She let her hands into his hair as his slid up and down her waist. He unbuttoned the lacy negligee. They kissed deeply as his hands roamed freely over her upper body. He kissed her neck and then the sensitive area behind her ear. Meow tinged with pleasure. He kissed her lips once again with renewed passion. but then moved away abruptly.

"We should stop."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"If we don't stop now we won't stop till we're completely satisfied and I can't take the risk of hurting you again."

"Look Roy, its fine. Its just a small peel of skin, its normal. I've been through it many times before. Its no big deal."

"Meow, tell me very honestly, has something happened? Ever?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Roy." She lied, avoiding his gaze.

"Meow, I know that you know. Please,don't hold it in. Let it out. Let it all out. Were you ever abused? Or forced to do something you're not supposed to do. Meow, please don't hide it from me."

"Roy, can we not talk about this now, please? I'm not in the mood to discuss it."

"Fine Meow, as you wish but please dont keep it bottled for too long."

"Hmm" They treasured the silence for a couple more minutes before going to bed, cuddling into each other.

********************
"Good morning, baby" Roy lightly caressed her cheek and hair before lightly tickling her stomach.
She squirmed from side to side, giggling. Roy kissed her lips and she kissed him back taking pleasure in their brief intimate moment.

"Come on, we've got places to be, we've got sights to see."

"Where are we going?"

"Its a surprise, Meow. I'm going to make this your best vacation."
Jisha smiled.

After Jisha's shower, they ate breakfast in a joyous atmosphere. Roy couldn't help gazing at Jisha who was eating with so much gusto. He'd ordered chocolate dipped doughnuts, chocolate glazed eclairs, chocolate muffins and a tonne of other chocolate things. He stared at the innocence in her eyes behind this luscious facade. He could tell she'd hardened over time. He knew something had happened. But what? He'd asked her a couple of times but she seemed so sensitive about the matter. He knew he had to wait.

She wore a black lace dress with plain lace at the back and on the arms. Just looking at her aroused feelings from deep within . He looked down and saw his hardened arousal. He groaned internally. He'd have to spend the entire day with it.

After breakfast, they set off on their sight seeing. They started from the Empire State Building, the 3rd tallest building in the world, or so I think. They even visited a wax statue exhibition. They took pictures like crazy. Selfies mostly. They grabbed a subway each for lunch and had dinner at Olive Garden, by Times Square. He couldn't help gaze at Jisha throughout the entire day.

Just looking at her aroused deep sensations from deep within him. He longed to hold her in his arms every time he looked at her or the times when someone else stared at her. He felt the gaze of every passing man undressing her in their minds. Jealousy filled within him and to show his possessiveness, he kept his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him with every chance he got. He was a lovestruck man.

When they got back to the hotel, they were exhausted and went straight to bed. They spoke for a while before Jisha fell off to sleep, still mumbling. He kissed her forehead and joined her in slumber.
************************************
A/N:
Okay so I know that it isn't much but I hope it's enough.
Please vote comment and share.