Chapter Thirteen. Endless Love.

When Janasvi woke up, it was past midday. Rikhil was sitting up beside her, reading a book.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Cuz I knew you were tired."

"So? We missed class."

"Your health is more important to me."

"But class is also important. We need to win TADC... We've missed enough classes to be behind already. Including yesterday."
"We'll be fine." He slid in beside her, tucked a stray strand of hair and kissed her forehead. "Jiya called."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"She called at 3am!" He replied as a matter of factly.

"Never Mind.. You should've woken me up." She picked up her phone and dialed Jiya's number. She picked up on the second ring. They had a quick conversation of apologies and forgiveness. Jiya mentioned that she had no problems with Rikhil and their relationship but if she ever felt he was a danger to Janasvi, she'd refuse straight up. That cheered her up, somewhat.

Jiya seemed troubled but Janasvi knew better than pushing her when she didn't wanna talk about it. They said goodbye and hung up.

Janasvi felt a load lift off her shoulders. Her introduction of Rikhil with her family hadn't been anywhere near as she'd expected. Nonetheless, she slid an arm around his waist in a hug and lay her head against his chest. He placed a kiss on her forehead as he stroked her hair. He returned to his book and she returned to her thoughts.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Pancakes for breakfast, brunch. An afternoon shift at Tim Horton's.

An extravagant dinner made by Rikhil. Doing dishes while Rikhil cleared the table. After everything, They were tired but not sleepy, so they turned to watch a movie. It was her pick so she picked endless love. It was recommended by a romance fan. She hardly had any idea but she trusted her friend. They sat on the bed because they were too tired to handle the discomforts of the squishy sofa. It turned out to be very romantic... She loved the movie... When in a scene, the main characters kiss and make out, She could feel Rikhil's eyes on her.

She couldn't resist but look up at him. He was about 3-4 inches taller than her, but she didn't have to look too high to look into his eyes. The moment she looked into his eyes, they'd locked in a tight hold she couldn't let go even if she wanted to. All thoughts left her mind. He bent forward and she closed her eyes. He softly placed a kiss on her lips and waited.

He moved back to look into her eyes. They were still closed. She slowly opened her eyes. Their eyes locked with each other. With a hand on his shoulder, pulling him forward she initiated another soft kiss. Apparently the soft kiss soon turned into a passionate and heated one. They broke apart only for a moment, gasping for air. They resumed their passionate kiss with renewed energy. Rikhil felt a sudden need, urge, did I mention need, south from his chest. Before Janasvi noticed, Rikhil hands had crawled under her top, moving up her back, he unclasped her bra. That was when the reality of those ticklish feelings hit her. At first she was double minded, whether to break apart or keep going. It did feel good but it felt so right yet so wrong. And then memory flashbacks appeared, with a feel so real that it seemed like it was happening now itself.

"No." She pushed Rikhil away. "I can't." A look of horror on her face.

For a moment Rikhil was dumbstruck. What had gone wrong. Everything was going just fine. Did he offend her in some way, he wondered.