Chapter one - Thoughts and paint

Kageyamas POV:

I sat on the roof a usual, eating my lunch. I like sitting on the roof alone, it helps me unwind and to get away from people just for a bit is relaxing. I opened my bento lunch box, took a rice ball with the sticks, and put it in my mouth. I felt I was starving, I was unable to eat breakfast this morning. This little guy with orange hair and short posture keeps interrupting my thoughts, I couldn't eat.

Something about his dedication to playing volleyball and his great skill to jump. I thought about his big smile and adorable laugh.. That's not normal, is it? See there is where it gets weird. 

Like what is this? This is so cheesy, like a bad high school drama! Plus, he is a guy! It's weird to have these romanticizing thoughts if it's a guy! This is ridiculous, why am I thinking of that dumbass in that way? It's certainly.. weird..

I looked up at the sky. It was bright blue with tiny little clouds on it. It looked like little pieces of cotton candy floating around in the great big sea above. I felt really concerned about these sudden feelings though, like, I'm not gay okay.. I'm not. Gay. Not.

One moment I'm fine, the next I start noticing the little things about him. The way he walks, the way his voice gets higher when he's excited. I'm usually not paying attention to these things but lately, I kinda do.

The school bell rang and I quickly shoved my bento box back in my bag and went to class. Next period was art. I'm really good at art, I'm a good drawer. I like to draw what I'm seeing, what I'm thinking, feeling. I'm not the type of guy who's the best at talking to people about what's going on inside my head. I force it down from my brain, through my arms and fingers and out on a paper. I find it helps. What doesn't help is that Hinata just so happens to be in the same art class!

I arrived just in time, the class was about to start. The teacher said we would be working in pairs today.. 'Sweet, now someone's going to ruin my work, just great.' I thought to myself as the teacher paired me with a guy at the back of the class. He had dark brown hair and glasses. I've never seen him before, he always looked down at the floor. He barely said anything to me.

This strange guy and I were about to draw freely whatever came to our mind and then explain it to the other. We got canvases, paintbrushes and paint, and everyone and started painting. I glanced over to Hinata who had been paired with Nishinoya, we mixed classes during art so the class above us was attending it too. They laughed and played with the paint, they looked like they had a lot of fun. 

I felt.. jealous.

I watched them, mostly Hinata, and my paintbrush flew across the canvas. I didn't pay much attention to what I was doing, I just got lost in Hinata-land in my mind. I ended up drawing a perfect portrait of him. As I drew the water in the mug I dipped the brush in got dirtier and dirtier, I had to go change it. 

I walked over to the sink I see Hinata walking towards me. For some reason, I got nervous and decided not to look at him. That was a bad choice. I avoided paying attention to him and before I knew it, we bumped into each other. The water in my water mug flew out and somehow splashed right on Hinatas crotch. We both fell down on the floor. Somehow I managed to land almost on top of him too but the water still landed on his stomach and between his legs.

The other students didn't notice much, luckily. 

I flew up from Hinata and light pink colored my cheeks. I scratched the back of my head and looked down at Hinata. Poor thing laid there on the floor with paint water on his crotch, he blushed in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry" I mumbled and offered my hand to help him up.

"Aw, it looks like I've peed myself" Hinata said and stood up with his wet pants.

I leaned in a bit so only he would hear and said,"I've got an extra pair of pants in my bag, you can have them if you want" and I looked away from his big round brown eyes.

"Really? Thanks, Kageyama, I owe you one" Hinata said and looked down at the terrible stain on his pants.

When Hinata walked back to Noya he laughed at the sight of his dirty pants and said something like "Did you pee yourself? What happened to you, bro?" Hinata felt embarrassed, I could feel it all the way over here. Oh, Hinata.. I'm so sorry.

***

Short first chapter I know.. Hey what are you gonna do bout it? Vote and comment for more and see you in the next chapter!

Bye!

Have a good day.

Like.. real good

EDIT: Holy smokes people are reading this in 2020, I just want to say think you SO MUCH for all the love and support and fanart this series has gotten, especially since this was originally written in 2015 or something. Thank you. Thank you so much <3

Author-chan signing off!

Kagehina - What love's suppose to feel likeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें