Chapter 20

360 More Days.
June 17, 2015.

Everything felt different. Everything just didn't feel like home.

Well, captain obvious, I wasn't home that's why.

I flinched against the glare of the sun that shone through the windows. Narrowing my eyes, I raised a hand to cover my eyes and attempted to get some more sleep.

That is until I felt something–or maybe someone– shift closer to my side. I glanced down and saw a bundle of hair, and a cuddled figure of a familiar woman. The events of last night suddenly came rushing in my head.

I yawned and glanced at her sleeping figure. I inwardly laughed at the small bruises on her neck, and the sight of her swollen lips. How it'd come to this is beyond me.

I quietly peeled her figure away from my body and picked up the scattered clothing from the floor, and placing them on the chair. With a final glance at her, I stepped inside the bathroom to clean myself.

She was seriously still asleep after I took an hour of showering.

I raised a brow, crossed my arms, and shook my head down at her.

"Missy, wake up. We gotta get home."

No response.

I shrugged, Plan B. I crawled over to her figure and slammed my body on top of hers. She yelped in response and released a loud groan.

"Ow... Leave me alone. Five more minutes..!" (F/N) raised a blanket over her head.

"Five minutes?! You've been asleep for too long! It's already 11, way past breakfast time." I proceeded to rip the blankets off her body, leaving her bare. What? It wasn't like it wasn't anything I haven't seen before.

"Fine! Fine, I'll shower, asshole." She mumbled, and swung her legs to the side to get up. Her legs wiggled and he instantly fell back on the bed. Ah, cue the smug grin that rose to my face. She must've noticed, and she shot me a glare.

"Need a hand, babe?"

She narrowed her eyes, and sighed defeated. With a mumble she responded, "Can you please carry me to the bathroom?"

I chuckled, "Alright since you asked nicely."

I padded to her direction, and scooped her into my arms, to which she reacted by groaning lightly. She must've still been sore. Hah.

I placed her down on the tub, and turned the shower on before I left.

Technically I offered to stay but she glared at me before shutting the curtains sooo, I had no choice.

I returned to our room, and the sight of my phone on the floor caught my eyes. Grabbing the device, I checked for scratches... okay no scratches, and turned it on.

12 messages from Freya.

Aw crap, I'd forgotten about the dinner with her parents!

I hastily read all the messages, most of the consisted of asking where I was on, and if I was on my way. But the last message stood out the most.

From : Freya

Hey um, I guess you couldn't make it. The dinner for my parents was actually for them to be persuaded that I had a boyfriend (to which you could've pretended to be) since they were asking me to marry this guy but.. I guess I couldn't count on you. I'm engaged and I guess this is the last time we can ever talk to each other. Goodbye, Robbie.