Chapter 5

My eyelids were still heavy, and uncooperative. The ringing and undeniably annoying sound of my alarm going off once again won the battle of destroying my peaceful slumber. Scanning the blinking numbers, I released an evident groan.

5:45 A.M

Now before you scold me for waking up so early, I'm a boy with certain needs. I take long showers, and I take plenty of time deciding what clothes I should charm ladies with for the day. But for this particular morning, I was in no mood for school whether or not I see girls. Pulling over the blanket, I attempted to return to my wasted dreamland, cuddling against the softness of my pillow.

...

...

Wait why is the pillow mov-

"You little shit!"

My cheek collided against her palm, hard. Goddamn it woman I just woke up. I rubbed my now swollen cheek, glaring at her figure.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

(F/N) returned my glare with her own, yet it was laced with disbelief. "My problem?! You are the problem here!"

"The heck did I do, woman!?"

Only now did I notice her fingers tightly clutching against the blanket against her chest. Oh crap, that wasn't a pillow wasn't it.

"I understand we're engaged, but lay off your paws until your parents decide to barge in the room! Damn perverted scumbag."

Ugh, this is not how I wanted to start off my morning.

She hopped off the bed, slipping on her slippers before heading towards the door. I raised a brow, "You're eating breakfast already?"

"At least the eggs and bacon won't have any plans of groping me this morning. Go back to sleep, idiot."

She left my room without another word. I scoffed, returning my side of the bed. Usually in movies, no matter if the girl hated the guy, when she awoken in his arms she would blush and greet him with a stuttering morning.

Well it was partly my fault anyway for touching her. This, I was awoken with a sucker-punch to the cheek, plus a promising death glare that will probably cause me to disintegrate if looks could kill.

I finally found a comfy spot to settle on, and I quickly went back to sleep. 5 minutes hopefully can't hurt-

"Robbie Pan! Get that lazy ass of yours down here and join us for breakfast! ...Love you!"

And of course, my mom had to ruin my already-bad morning.

Grumbling, I ultimately decided to shower away my sleep, much to my parent's dismay of course.

By the time I arrived to the dining area, the plates were nearly emptied save it for two eggs and a few pieces of bacon. Oh and bonus, my dad was glaring at me through while sipping his coffee. Expected.

"Robbie, bid your fiancé a thank you," he finally spoke. I blinked, dumbfounded, before I began feasting the leftover food.

"Tch, what for? She was the one who bothered to destroy my beauty sleep."

I caught my parents exchanging looks. My dad spoke again. "Lara, do tell him why he should be more respectful."

I averted my gaze to my mom, chewing at the delicious food.

"She cooked those for you, my appreciative son. She noticed there was hardly any food left so she decided to cook some for you. I told her- no, pleaded her that it wasn't necessary. But, she insisted."