Chapter 12

364 More Days.
June 13, 2015.

A warm hand against my arm...

A warm, yet strong hand against my arm...

A strong fucking grip practically shaking my whole entire body-

"Hey! Wake up, we're here."

My lids opened after a couple of groans and a slight slap from that hand. I frowned, attempting to clear my vision, softening my gaze once the Big Ben's clear view came to my sight. I turned around and watched as the passengers slowly made their way out of the plane, respectfully giving each other turns to go first or last.

(F/N) whipped her head to meet my gaze, offering me a hand to pull me up. I shook my head, proceeding to pull myself up on my own. A small grunt made its way out of her lips, I could've sworn I heard her say 'Lazy ass' beneath her breath.

It felt a lot like forever to be out of the plane, but it felt like heaven once we were able to free ourselves from the crowded transportation.

"I'll be back from the bathroom. Stay here, alright?" (F/N) ran off without even hearing my reply. I chuckled, she was adorable.

I absentmindedly played with the handle of her suitcase as I waited for her to exit. Deep in my thoughts, I continued to block out my surroundings until a familiar voice rang in my ears.

"...Mr. Robbie Pan? Is that you?"

I tilted my head up, eyes slightly widening at the familiar smile. I slowly felt myself smiling too.

"Freya, right?"

She nodded, her smile widening. Probably because I didn't forget her damn name like I usually do.

"I'm guessing you're here for your Honeymoon then?" She laughed, stepping closer to wards me, "How have you two been? How have you been, especially?"

I shrugged nonchalantly, digging my fists in my pocket. "Tired, personally I'm hungry. Other than that, just very busy and hoping to find some relaxation here."

Freya nodded, playing with the hem of her scarf. Her eyes brightened lightly, almost as if an idea had snapped in her mind. Abruptly, she quit playing with the knitted fabric.

"If you're not busy this week, would you mind giving me a call? I'm sure you would love a tour around. But if I were you, come alone. Surprise (F/N) with your little "knowledge" afterwards." Her suggestion wasn't half bad. I mean, if we were planning to stay here for a while, might as memorize the whole entire fucking city right?

I nodded, and she beamed. She reached into her purse (more like dig) whipping out her mobile device to punch my number in. I did the same but with her number, obviously.

As she placed her phone away, she released a small sigh with a puff of her cheeks. Cute. "Well, I should really get going. My brother's looking for me, and it's very irritating to deal with some cocky asshat. So, I'll call ya?" I nodded, quirking my lips upward to a tiny smile. Freya silently waved and scurried off. I sighed, beginning to play with the suitcase yet again, until a voice interrupted me.

"Sorry, I was late. Should we get going?" I looked up and found her slightly panting. I chuckled, to which she raised a brow to.

"I.. I-I'm sorry is there something on my face or?"

"Nope, you just look like you made out with the sink."

Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment. She abruptly grabbed her suitcase and began walking ahead, muttering a small 'Shut up' underneath her tongue. I could definitely get used to this.

"...Hold on. Hold on. Hold the fuck on. Mom never mentioned we get a house in London!"

I'm pretty sure the both of us looked like complete idiots just standing around and gawking at the huge ass mansion that stood before us. Enormous was an understatement, it was ...big. Yes. Very very big. A throat being cleared snapped my attention. (F/N)'s eyes were still pretty wide from before, the shock never leaving her face but she did look, less shock than before.

"We should, uh, probably start unpacking right? No point in standing around here."

She took hold of my hand, and began dragging me alone. The warmth of her head took away my attention from the house, and on towards the woman in front of me. I squeezed her hand back, as she pushed the doors open to our new home. The End.

I'm kidding. We gotta unpack still.

The house was far more than the both of us had expected. (F/N) decided to explore the- well- our bed upstairs along with the other rooms. The space was limitless, not to mention it looked pretty damn expensive. I didn't even think my parents could avoid such a house. I blew out a huff of air, trudging towards the living room. The sight of the couch made me relief, and I hurried over the slam myself face down against the cold furniture. Oh, did I forget to mention there's also an A/C--?

KYAAAH!

A scream from the upstairs snapped me away from mid-dreamland. I hurriedly got up from my spot, knocking over the vase, the contents, and every single damn thing that was in my way just to run up the stairs. Pretty sure I got a bruise in my right knee now.

I was already losing my breath by the time I got up the stairs. One of the door to the rooms was ajar, and I didn't hesitate to push it open.

"What ha-- oh."

Two women, three men. Standing straight. In a straight line. Smiling.

Is it Halloween already?

I shook my head, running towards my wife and cupping her face. No injuries, okay so they weren't criminals.. at least I hope. I turned around to meet the five grinning chesire cats, pushing (F/N) behind me.

"The hell are you five? Look if you're here for a vacation spot this is not a hotel."

One of the men, a tall ginger shook his head. "No sir. We're your servants. My name is Bob, I'm your driver boydguard."

..Typical name for a driver bodyguard.

The man next to him, black hair, straw hat, kinda short and babyfaced. "I'm in charge of the garden and watering the plants, boy."

I deadpanned, "Did you just call your master 'boy'?"

"No sir, my name is Boy."

Oh.. Moving on.

The bald man, slightly taller than ..Boy glared at me. Well, (F/N) and I.

"I'm.. head.. chef.. Bubbah."

"..Nice to meet you, Mr. Bubbah." (F/N) said with a soft voice. She stepped forward, standing close to my side with a nervous smile on her face.

"No.. Mr.. just.. Bubbah, pretty boss."

She just chuckled. I shook my head and eyed the remaining two girls.

"Oh! Right, we're sisters, sir'." The taller woman said. "I'm Milly, and this is Jess. She's mute sir, ma'am, but trust me she's very skilled at doing laundry and cleaning the house. We both are."

I looked down at the (F/N), as she continued to step forward towards Jess's direction. The girl looked frightened for a second, until (F/N) did something I least expected.

She signed to her.

Judging from Jess' expression, she seemed very elated. I could see the look of acceptance in her eyes and I grinned.

Receiving a bruised knee to meet these five was definitely worth it.

Note : I keep putting Paris instead of London god help me. Please do spot the mistakes so I can fix them teehee, thanks! And sorry for the constant late updates, my AP world is taking up my time so is my French class huhu. I'll try my best!