Chapter 2

My ride to school was somewhat far more refreshing than any other day, thanks to the wonderful creations of earphones. I was able to block out the ranting and scolding of my parents. Bless you, lord.

Bidding my parents a quick goodbye, I scurried off before they could speak another word.

Ah Freedom... AKA Ladies.

Switching my charm on, I nonchalantly shot every girl that passed by with that so called 'panty-dropping' smirk. Some were lucky to even have caught the sight of my lip being bitten.

Ending my little model walk down the hall, I was greeted by the same boy's who'd usually lean themselves against my locker. Parker and Jared. Parker attempts to be a womanizer, only to fail possibly because of his smoking habit or lack of skills. Jared, same ol' innocent boy who even refuses to seduce a lady bug. The guy might be hopelessly cute.. no homo, but can't afford to flirt a girl.

"Someone's in a fantastically good mood." Parker wiggled his brows.

I shrugged, abruptly twisting my combination, slamming a book or two inside before shutting it.

"It didn't even start off pretty. Well..." I reminisced that 'God-Help-Me-Know-Her-Name' girl from the morning. "It did, but around breakfast? Ugh, it went south."

As I leaned against my locker in annoyance, I ran my slender fingers through my hair. The action made several girls that passed by blush, which continued boosting my mood.

"Whoa, did your dad finally discovered your flavored condom collection?" Parker laughed. Jerk.

Jared raised a brow. "There's flavored ones?"

"No he didn't! ..I hope." I shook my head. "He forced me into this stupid arranged marriage with somebody."

My two friends practically yelled in unison.

"What?! Why?!"

Parker added. "With who?!"

I groaned. "First of all, he scolded me that he was annoyed with my "fun nights" since it left him with panda eyes. Second of all, I doubt he's too fond of me screwing with the whole women population-whoa."

My eyes widened at the sight of a beautiful girl. Damn legs. I unconsciously licked my lips, unable to control my evident "thirst".

"Earth to damn Robbie! What are you- ohh, you're crushing over at Elsa?"

I furrowed my brows. "Her name's Elsa?"

"No. That's (F/N)!" Jared kicked in.

"Then why'd you call her-?"

"Ice princess slash ice queen? Hello? Have you completely lost your mind? Another thing, why were you staring at her?"

I paused for a moment, following her figure with my eyes. I watched as she disappeared into the hallway, her hips still swaying from the way she walked. I need a new pair of pants.

"Hey! Stop looking at her, pay attention to us! We exist too, asshat."

I slowly turned to the two idiots staring at me in bewilderment.

"Is it bad that I wanna stare at my future wife?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Parker coughed. "What."

I nudged my head at her direction, well where she disappeared to. "She's my fiancée. Personally, I don't know myself if she knows this whole arranged marriage crap is happening."

Jared blinked. "You're lucky. She's pretty."

"You'll need luck. She has a resting bitch face that might be the last face on earth you'll see before you drift to death."

I glared at Parker, and before I could even retort some ugly comment the bell saved his poor ass.

"You're lucky. We're not over."

I trudged to class, ignoring the aggravating sounds of laughter from who else?

I swung the door open, capturing the attention of half the girls in the class. I smirked inwardly, wonder who I'll get to screw tonight?

...

Yeah that whole plans of having a one night stand? Cancelled. My parents called my school and took me, emphasizing that some urgent business was needed to be dealt with. Lemme guess. The capital of California is actually Los Angeles?

"Robbie, as you know, you're still scheduled to hold an actual wedding with your fiancée. Now, I know you ultimately haven't decided when and where am I correct?"

I slowly nodded. Where was this leading to?

My mother grinned, "Which is why we've invited your fiancée! Come out deary!"

Gawking, I stared at her figure again. Damn you have to admit, although she has that same 'I wanna kill you and chop off your ding dong' face majority of the time, it only adds on to her damn luscious being. Trust me, I used to hate her. But now that she's hot? ...Yeah, about that. May or may not have a change of heart.

"Robbie, meet (F/N)! Your future wife!"

She stared at me with her blank eyes, before a small smile appeared on her face. Even a blind man could tell it was forced.

"Nice to meet you... hubby."