Chapter 9

Weddings are usually described as "special", "beautiful", "meaningful", and all those fancy schmancy words that I probably will never use in my entire life. But for this particular day, I was beyond nervous. No, not because of those butterflies in the stomach crap.

Because I know the damn bride will probably outshine me, and I cannot accept that fact. Ever.

As expected, she wasn't at the table nor the kitchen doing dishes this morning. There's apparently this saying that 'you absolutely can't see your bride-to-be on a wedding day; bad luck'. I'm not meeting my bride, I'm meeting somebody whom I'll bang for three hours, take (fake) cute photos with, and break-up a year after.

Aside the fact that I'm nervous, I can't blame anyone for also feeling kinda... down. I felt so forced in this I couldn't even protest without receiving a threat very close to my neck. I knew I wasn't the only one who felt that way. (F/N) must've felt worse. She's a girl and... I don't know girls are more emotional?

I laid back on my bed as soon as I finished my breakfast. I had four more hours to get ready, so I decided to slack around. My phone lit up, a text message from my two idiotic friends notified me on the screen.

From : Parker
Have fun on your honeymoon, big boy. ;) Don't enjoy yourself too much. See ya at the wedding!

From : Jared
DO. NOT. STEAL. HER. PANTIES.

Also what's her breast size? She looks like a C-cup to me.

Try not to yell your ex-girlfriends' name during intercourse, dude. -_- Later!

Damn idiots. I grinned. These two never fail to make a joke out of anything that is apparently meant to be taken seriously.

I decided to raise myself up from the bed at least start on dressing myself. Hair and stuff can happen later, pft.

Obviously, my tux would be black, much to my dismay because I kinda wanted it white. It'll do anyway.

It was just like any regular tux, save it for the fact that it seriously made me look far more sophisticated. The measurements were done correctly, thanks to Mrs. Needle Poker, and I'm content.

Outfit. Check. Shoes. Check.

I was practically prepared and nearly ready, yet only an hour had passed and I still had three hours remaining.

Deciding that I had way more time to pass by, I plopped back down on the mattress, shutting my eyes to drift away from reality and into dreamland.

"..bbie!"

"..obbie!"

"Robbie Andrew Pan wake up!"

I jolted in surprise.. and jolted again because my mother was practically burning my skull with her death glare. What time was it..?

"You have 30 minutes to fix yourself and we'll be off to the wedding. Meet me downstairs when you're finished." She stopped out of the room, and I was certain I heard her mouthing profanity but I couldn't care less. At least I wasn't late for wedding.

I didn't do anything special to my hair. Just combed it through. Make up? Pft. Just powder. I wouldn't want to make half the girls faint just from the sight of my sweaty collarbones.. nah I doubt they can see it anyway.

Literally I got ready in five minutes, before rushing down the stairs to meet my angry parents.

"Let's be on our way. The earlier the better."

Standing at the very end of the isle, eyeing hot bridesmaid pass by is not a very pleasing sight. It basically just means, I'm not marrying any of those babes, except for the final girl whom will probably fail to outshine me once she arrives.