Chapter 16

362 More Days.
June 15, 2015.

Tap tap.

I let out a groan, my arm raising to cover my eyes.

Tap tap tap.

I let out another groan, sinking myself to the comfort of my pillow.

"..There goes our '10 a.m to the mall' appointment."

SHIT.

I had nearly fallen off the bed, rushing to get up and get ready. I hastily looked for my discarded shirt on, until a sudden laughter from behind caught me. I turned to see my wife, still clad in her pajamas, a hand muffling her laughter. I chuckled at her disheveled state, before turning my attention back on the clock.

8:46 a.m

This sly woman tricked me.

"Are you seriously--"

"Hey, take into consideration. You take long showers so I took the opportunity in waking you early. You. Are. Welcome." She smugly cut me off. I narrowed my eyes. This definitely meant war.

Before she had the chance to stand up and leave the room for breakfast (or whatever), I reached over and pulled her waist, slamming her back down on the bed. I hovered over her figure, as she gave me a confused stare.

I smirked, and began attacking her sides, her laughter echoing in the room. A grin made its way to my lips, watching her desperate attempts in pushing my hands away.

"St-stop i-it! Hahaha!" She continuously laughed.

"You asked for it!"

Her cheeks were flushed red, as she struggled to regain her breathing. She continued to wiggle in attempts of escaping my grasp, but I only took the advantage of finding her most tickling spot.

"O-okay haha! I-I'm sorr-- hahaha! I'm sorry! Sorry I giv-hah- I give up!"

I finally freed her from my captive, allowing her to regain her breath. She was still smiling, her cheeks were still red, and she still looked beautiful even with hair more undone and her tank-top out of place.

"Thanks for waking me up early anyway." I snickered, climbing off of her and reaching for some new clothes.

I heard her mumble a small 'I'll get even' as I disappeared into the bathroom with a laugh.

By the time I came downstairs to eat breakfast, everyone had already finished with their breakfast. A couple servants, Bob and Boy, were still eating which I was thankful for. I wasn't fond of eating alone really. (F/N) was in the kitchen, helping the servants wash some of the dishes, completely disregarding their protests.

"Ma'am, really, you don't need to--"

"Trust me, I've done this plenty of times. You should all get dressed, it's best if we leave early. I'll take care of everything." She smiled.

Reluctantly, Milly and Jess left to get dressed themselves. (F/N) continued on in her business, humming a tune as she went on.

I left my gaze and took at seat at the table and began feasting for myself.

"Good morning sir'. How was your morning?" Boy greeted, popping a pancake slice in his mouth.

I shrugged nonchalantly, opening my mouth to respond when Bob beat me to it.

"The young sir obviously had a fine morning! Did you not hear the laughter from their bedroom?! Sheez, Boy, you must know he must've enjoyed himself."

My face reddened in embarrassment. I caught Bob chuckling to himself and Boy frozen on the spot.

"..Erm, we were just playing around. We didn't do anything.. like.." I coughed, "..that."

Bob shrugged as Boy finally regained himself and quietly ate.

I turned around to see if (F/N) heard the blunt statement, but she was gone. She must've already taken a shower upstairs. I resumed to eat my breakfast, as Bob continued to speak about his day.

9:45 a.m

We already placed ourselves in the car, seated next to me was obviously my wife. The remaining servants were seated comfortably in the limousine. Yep, we had a limo. Even I was shocked.

"Young ma'am, we really appreciate you both for inviting us for shopping."

(F/N) shook her head with a sincere smile, "Don't worry too much. Besides, this won't be the last time it'll happen."

The servants and (F/N) resumed in their own conversation, while I remained quiet and watched as their faces contorted to laughter. My phone vibrating against my pocket broke my gaze from their conversation. Quietly I slipped the device out of my pocket, scanning the message.

It was from Freya.

'Hey! You might be busy, but I'm on the way to the Westfield Mall. If you can spare any time, give me a call and we can help you shop for some clothes.'

I chuckled at the small emoticon attached at the end of the message.

"What's so amusing on your phone, sir?"

I looked up and shook my head, gingerly slipping the phone back in my pocket. "Memes. Anyways, which particular mall are we heading?"

Bob must've overheard (no matter if he was far) and quickly replied. "The Westfield Mall sir. It's very popular and might I add, quite big."

I leaned back against my seat, hiding the shock that rose to my features. Luckily, it'd had gone unnoticed as we headed inside the parking.

//Note : 3 months without any update I don't even deserve to be forgiven. I've been busy with school and I guess I lost motivation please forgive me. I will do better. :)