Chapter 18

After explaining everything to Cecilia we came up with a plan. Cecilia and i can't go into town without being sensed by rogues or Bonnie. When Bonnie preforms that spell it seems like I'm there. It won't make a difference if i showed up then.

So we used a tracking spell to track Thomas. He's been at a small Diner all morning. I had Cecilia write a note to Thomas to go with Wesley to take him to her.

Thomas go with the boy who gave you this note. Don't ask questions until you arrive to me. He's my friend. He can be trusted.           -Cecilia

Thomas can't suspect I'm alive. So we had to steal a car that didn't have my scent in it. Thomas will be with Cecilia and Wesley as they hide out in Damon's and i spot in the Cave and do the rebound spell. That's when i surprise everyone i am not dead. I had to "buy" another crossbow for my own reason. We are currently giving Wesley directions. He's a human they won't suspect a thing.

"Wesley, Thomas is the tall buff kid with black hair and amber colored eye's okay. He has a silver ring on his right hand, it should be on the middle finger." I say from across the street. Like i said he can't smell like me. Cecilia leaves her sweater in the back seat to make it more believable.

"He has a beauty mark on the right side of his face. On his jaw" Cecilia adds. Wesley nods his head then gets in the car.

"Good luck. Try to make it quick" I say as he drives away. Cecilia and i walk in silence as we go down the dirt path that leads to the truck. When we get there we sit in the back.

"The note and car smells like you. Thomas should come." I say. I fix the strap to the container that holds the arrows. I have my own crossbow just in case I'm not fast enough.

"Of course he would." She takes a breath. "Are you scared? I am" She says in an almost whisper.

"Yeah. I am. But i have to be strong. Lives depend on it. You do to. I wouldn't be able to do this without you Cec" I say taking a breath of my own.

"What are best friends for." She hops off the truck and starts jumping up and down. "I just keep thinking about it. I feel so much energy and adrenalin soaring through me." She says then pops her knuckles. I start laughing.

"It has to work. It will work." I say. She takes her seat back next to me.

"It will" She says. I keep repeating in my head. It will work. It has to work. For family. Always and forever. I am going to kill Caroline if i get the chance. That reminds me.

"I have to hunt I'll be back in ten" I say hoping off the truck. She nods her head then i run back to the town i got the crossbow from. It's around six so then Sun is barely setting and people are closing up. I rush behind a store grabbing a young man on the way. I snap his neck before he could scream and bite down. I finish him in seconds then throw his body in the dumpster. I don't feel bad. I need energy to save my family. I rush to the parking lot and grab a man carrying beer. I snap his neck and finish him off. I usually only eat one person but having two is so much better. I run back to the truck and still find Cecilia sitting down playing with the rope of her bag.

"Damn. And you couldn't be settle about it." She says. I look down and most of the front of my shirt is red. Why did i choose white. I lick my lips and shrug.

"They were big guys. I might of bit on a main vain making it explode. I don't know." I say. She shakes her head and i give her a cheesy smile.

"Wipe your mouth. You look like a crazy person with rabies." She says. I glare at her then use my shirt to wipe my mouth. I look at her and she nods her head. In the distance i hear a car driving down the dirt path.

"Their here" I say. We both hop off the truck and take a couple of steps forward. The car comes into view and i can smell Thomas. As soon as the car stops Thomas is out of the car.

"What.. How... Hope.. Y-your alive" He stutters walking up to me. I hug him and he doesn't hesitate to hug me back. "We need to tell Klaus. He's been a mess. And your mom" He pulls out his phone. I grab it and throw it in the water.

"You can't Thomas. If you call them it could kill my mom and other pack members. We don't have much time left but hear me out okay." He nods his head.

"Good job Wesley. You came back alive." I say looking at him. He smiles. "I'll do the quick version. Okay Thomas. So pay attention. That witch Bonnie and that vampire Caroline set this whole thing up. Caroline is mad about what happened at the party. She wants revenge on my dad. Bonnie thinks I'm a bad witch. She thinks i help my dad do his dirty work and other shit.

So she helped Caroline get rid of me. They think I'm dead right now actually. And if they find out I'm alive they will speed up their plans. And speeding up there plans means killing people my dad, Elijah, and Rebekah care about most.

Cami, mom, Jackson and the pack gone. That's why they have to believe I'm dead. They have a spell that will put My dad, Elijah, and Rebekah in a deep sleep. They want to lock up their bodies forever. But Cecilia has a spell that can stop Bonnie's while i take her out. And Caroline." I say.

"Then why not kill them sooner?" Thomas asks.

"Because Caroline compelled a group of rogue vampires to fight with her. I take out Bonnie and the spell will stop. Dad can help kill all the rogues before they do damage. And that's why i need you. Wesley is only human. He can't fight off vampires. But you can. I need you to be with them as Cecilia does her spell. I need that time to take out Bonnie." I finish.

"If it means you get to come home. I'm in." Thomas says. I hug him then go to Wesley. I pull him down to look me in the eye's.

"For the rest of the night. You will not be scared. And stay alive." I say. He nods his head.

"Good now let's get ready." Cecilia says.