"Please, Wakana, not today. I'm busy." I said, hoping she would just go away.

"Nope, let's go!" she said and dragged me out of the house.

"Wait, I have to lock."

"Oh, sorry." she apologized and let go of my hand. I turned around and went inside to take the key that hang on a hook by the door and walked out and locked the door. I turned around and walked alongside with Wakana to the town.

This is going to be a looong day. And over half of it has already passed. Man, that sucks...

~~~

I sighed as Wakana let another bag of clothes slipped onto my arm. Now I had ten bags, five on each arm.

"Now that we got ourselves new clothes, let's get some shoes!" said Wakana with stars in her eyes.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Ah, come on, your lazy ass." she answered and dragged me out of the kimono store.

"I'm not a lazy ass, I just don't like shopping, that's all."

"What?" Now it was her turn to sound disbelieved. "You don't like shopping?! But... you're girl!"

"So? That doesn't mean I like shopping." I deadpanned.

"But come on, Shinju! Yo-You're girl!" she repeated, obviously couldn't believe that I didn't like shopping.

"Let us just buy those shoes, okay?" I asked, hoping she would drop the subject.

"Okay!" she said and had dropped the subject, much to my joy. But also much to my dislike as she dragged me to a shoe store.

The time seems to past too slowly as Wakana took a pair of shoe, showed them to me and asked for my opinion and then put them back and took another pair. And it's just went on and on and on...

~~~

I could feel my stomach growl. It had passed evening time, and Wakana had just finished her shopping. We had recently stored the bags at my house since I lived closest and we're now sitting outside the dumpling restaurant, eating some dumplings. (Duh!)

"So how are you and Shino doing?" Wakana asked me and took a bite of her dumpling. She and I had been friends since our childhood and had played at each other several times.

"Not very good. He and I are arguing."

"Again? What is it this time?" She took a bite of her dumpling while listening to my story.

"He hasn't told his friends about me. Once I got to meet them, they didn't knew me. It made me feel unloved since he didn't even wants to talk to his friends about me..."

"Ahh, come on, Shinju!" Wakana interrupted, kinda. "You know that's not true. Shino do love you, he is your brother after all. You two are inseparable! I mean, every-time you left the house for training or something, he would always come along, no matter what." It was true though, but...

"It was back when we were kids. We're almost fully grown ups, Wakana." I explained and took a bite of my own dumpling.

"Yeah, but still." she stated, like she was the one there were right and not the other way around.

That's when I heard a dog bark and before I knew of it I was tackled to the ground.

"What the...?" I tried to speak, but were cut of by a tongue licking my face.

"Akamaru, get back here!" a familiar voice said. The dog got off me and I sit up from the ground while Wakana went to my side.

"Are you okay, Shinju?" she asked me while help me off the ground.

"I'm fine, thanks." I brushed the dirt off me and looked up to see the big white dog and his owner, Kiba.

"Sorry about that, Shinju. I tried to hold him back, but he won't listen." apologized Kiba and rubbed the back of his head.

"That's okay. It wasn't your fault." I reassured him and putted my hands in the pockets.

"Hey, Shinju." whispered Wakana in my ear, "Who's the boy? Is he your boyfriend?"

"No, he is not my boyfriend, Wakana." I said loud enough for Kiba to hear. "He is from Shino's team. That's why I know him."

"Oh, I see.." she said while winked at me. I just glared at her and she knew me well enough to know that. She grinned and turned her attention to Kiba.

"Hey, the name is Wakana Akiyama. Nice to meet you." She bowed deep for him.

"Kiba Inuzuka." He bowed only slightly. "And this is my dog, Akamaru." he said and tilted his head in the dogs direction. Akamaru walked over to Wakana and smelled to her hand. She giggled and petted his head.

"I'd better go home now, Wakana. Shino and Father are probably home by now." I said out of the blue.

"What?" she wined. "But you haven't even talked with Haru or Yoshi yet."

"I'll just talk with them tomorrow. I'll see you some other time."

"Ah, okay. See you tomorrow, Shinju." she said and gave me a hug. "I'd hope to see you again soon, Kiba-kun." she said to Kiba and walked off to her house. I walked in the other direction, but were stopped by Kiba.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" he asked.

"That would be nice..." I trailed off.

"Sounds cool!" he said and joined my left side. Akamaru walked on my right. We walked in silence, not that it bothered me. I like silence. But in the meanwhile Akamaru pushed me gently, which caused me to bump into Kiba. And he did that several times.

"Akamaru, stop that!" said Kiba and placed himself between me and Akamaru.

Akamaru barked a few times.

"Argh, just stop it, will ya?" he said while blushing.

I knew the Inuzuka was able to talk to dogs, so whatever Akamaru was saying it made Kiba blush. I wonder what they were talking about...

"We're here." I said as we stood in front of the house. It was made of wood and Japanese style. A few steps lead the way up to the front door and small bushes were planted in random places.

"Is this where you live? Wow..." Kiba said in awe.

"You'd never been here?" I asked while turning my head to look at him.

"No, Shino had never take me to his place." Again, all was Shino's fault...

"Thanks for walking me home." I nodded once.

"Anytime." he smirked.

I blushed a slight pink. "I'll see you soon then. Bye." I walked to the door.

"Bye." He waved to me before walking off with Akamaru.

Did I just blushed?.. And his smile... It made my heart flutter... Why?..

I opened the door, surprised to see it was unlocked. I walked into the living room to see Shino and Father sitting on the couch. And they still haven't cleaned...

I tapped my foot while crossing my arms and looked at the two figure on the couch.

"You two are in big trouble..."