Stephen and Harry ran up on a catwalk and that's where they saw Raven leaning over Norman Osborn.     

Harry looked onward to see RAven, fists fulll of a black light, pounding Osborn. Even Osborn's rusted iron armour and tough skin could feel the shock and sting.  

Stephen told Harry to wait and they'd try to sneak up on Raven and  take her down before she knew what hit her.

Harry looked at Goblin and didn't see any of the monster he was. He instead saw his father. He wasn't gonna let him die. He charged towards Raven, sword unsheathed.

Raven jerked her wild eyes in his direction as Harry descended on her with his sword thrashing wildly about. Harry grabbed her arm and waved his sword to take it down. Raven used her powers to send his sword flying in the other direction. Harry landed a kick in her stomach nad sent her rolling down the catwalk.

"Good boy." Harry turned around and saw a iron cladded fist hit him square in the face that sent him reeling over the catwalk. He landed square on his back.  Goblin jumped down next to him and grabbed his face and picked him up.  

"You've always been a good boy." Goblin smiled and began to squeeze over Harry's head.  Harry's screaming was hard to hear over the crunching of his skull. 

*Wham*  A steel conductor slammed into Goblin and smashed him agianst the wall. Raven flared with her dark energy. 

That's when Stephen dropped down behind her and  planted his boot on the right side of her head.  He saw Goblin push aside the conductor and send it sliding towards him. Stephen jumepd over it and threw himself into Goblin.  Shoting his web, wrapped Goblin's legs . Didn't accoutn to much as Goblin just snapped them. 

   Goblin picked Stephen up and flung him across the factory. As he flew, Stephen grabbed a pole and swung himself back down onto the catwalk., back down onto Goblin.

    Harry felt like like a limp pile of bones.  He got up. And saw Raven standing behind him picking up his sword. The red glare was gone from her eyes and replaced with her voilet penetrating gaze and iwhta look on her face that read  regret.

   Harry didn't see any of this. all he could see was someone else driven mad by his father.

"No! Stay back! Go away!" Harry began backing up. 

   "What have I done?" Raven murmured, as she got closer to him. "Harry I'm sorry."

"Stop! Harry began to strip himself of his protective vest. "I'm not a crook!"

   Raven's eyes widen, she dropped his sword. "Harry stop!"

"No, not for a minute! I just want...." Harry began to say.

   Harry stopped moving. "I just...I j-just want..........."

Raven stopped in her foot steps. "What do you want?"

    Harry, felt droplets on his cheeks. "I want...I w-w-want......." He turned around and saw a broiling vat of Chlorax.  "I want peace...."

   Raven got really shaky. 'Harry, no...." 

Harry stammered as he saw his father brawl with Stephen. The sheer wieght of his father crushed Stephen,   making him cry of pain. 

"P-peace........." 

    Raven "Harry I'm so sorry. Please don't do it. Harry don't. Stephen!"  

Harry stared at the pitch green vat bubbling with heat below him.  Stephen yelled Harry's name but he heard none of it. He heard nothing at all. His head throbbed but he felt no pain. For what he was about to do.