Chapter 8

hey everyone i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh i love every single one of you I FELT SO LOVED WITH  ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!! i'm really amazed that this story is s popular as it is!!!! thank you all and i'm still getting new readers everyday!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Zane’s Point of View- After Game

The girl that Payton had come to the game with whose name I believed to be was Diana, stood in the doorway staring at Payton and I. Her expression was one of complete and utter shock.

In my surprise I backed away from Payton, not a lot just creating a little space between us. I glanced at Payton only to see the shock and panic on her face before her knee collided with my groin.

I doubled over clutching myself, as the pain shot up through my stomach. Payton in a panic, grabbed her bewildered friend by the arm and dragged her out of the bathroom, not even sparing me a glance.

Once I could property stand a few minutes later, I tried to follow Payton but as soon as I stepped out the door I heard a scream from behind me. I turned only to see an old lady clutching her chest.

Only then did I remember I had just exited from the female lavatory. I ran as fast as I could as the old lady raised her purse to strike me.

Payton’s Point of View- After Game

I dragged Diana away from the washroom knowing very well that Zane could burst out at any moment. I pulled her around a corner and waited until Zane ran past being chased by and elderly women.

While Diana tried to stifle her laughter I was troubled by my thoughts. I could still feel Zane’s body against mine. I would have forgiven him if Diana hadn’t bust in. I was highly embarrassed when my breathing picked up I could tell he had noticed, by the smirk on his face.

When Zane was out of sight Diana turned to me wagging her eyebrows at me “What was that?” she asked sounding as though she already knew the answer.

I didn’t say anything not knowing the answer to her question.

When I tried to get away so I could avoid talking to her she grabbed hold of my wrist unwilling to let me go, or the subject for that matter. “It was nothing.” I said with a sigh. Technically it was half truly, we didn’t technically do anything.

Diana eyed me, with only one of her eyebrows raised “Yeah nothing all right. Does Zane always use the girls bathrooms? Funny, I never see him in there. That’s okay though now that I know, I can just grab him next time I got to go. You always get grouchy and tell me to go by myself.” she pouted slightly, but I could see the amusement in her eyes.

“Hahaha.” I said sarcastically “You could be a comedian.”

We both glared at each other for a few moments before she let it go “Fine then.” she said with a sigh “But your not fooling me, I know something is up with you two.”

“Nothing is going.” I said truthfully “In fact I hope I never see him again.” because who knows what he’ll try next I couldn’t help but think.

* * * *

I went home that night after hanging out with Diana for a while. The lights wee out in the house so I took that as I good sign as I made my way up the steps to the front door.

Gently I pushed the front door open praying that my Father was passed out drunk somewhere. I peeked in only to see him sitting at the kitchen table glaring at me. I recoiled and tried to shut the door but he stopped me