| ♪̳Bar 21 |

Começar do início

"Trust me, I'm not okay," he mumbled and played even louder.

"Open the door."

Eren groaned and got up anyway to open the door. The music stopped abruptly, like a paused YouTube video. His legs were shaking like jelly as he made his way towards the entrance and weakly unlocked the door and pulled weakly. Levi was waiting outside for him, dressed his his pajama's which consisted of grey, baggy fleece pants and a white t shirt. He looked cool and collected, but his eyes were tired. He really did stay up just to convince Eren to let him in.

"Don't mind me. I won't stop you," he said as he walked in without an invite.

Eren just shrugged and went back to the seat. He had no idea what he was playing now, he just played whatever came to mind and everything felt like he was still alone in the room. Levi was leaning casually against the wall so that he was facing Eren's side and he watched intently as Eren's endless tears continued to flow all over his hands and the poor piano. He couldn't hear anything anymore and that was just fine with him. He was alone with his thoughts now.

He lived terribly away from his mother now and she knew him well herself, so now there was no one around who could possible ask how he felt, or what he was thinking. He could go on lying and lying, and no one would ever have to ask what he was thinking inside that brain of his. No- his heart. His heart was screaming at him, but his mouth wouldn't move. Do something to ease this anxiety. He was pounding at the piano keys now and they were slippery from all the tears that carelessly fell from his sore eyes.

Eren felt something wrap around his waist and his piano playing stopped suddenly and ended with a note sharper than what he intended to play. There was a pair of pale hands snaking their way around him like a seatbelt and hugged him close like he was the only who mattered.

"What are you doing?" he demanded quietly and let his hands drop into his lap.

"Nothing. Just continue playing. I won't be a bother."

Eren made a small 'hmph' sound and did as he was told. He started to play again, the sound of the piano dripping into his ears until it flooded his brain and also through his mouth and nose. He was vomiting out the sound and noise that filled the room to the brim. He felt something else now, something soft but a little cracked was pressed to the nape of his neck.

"What the hell do you want?" Eren asked grumpily.

"Pay attention to me," Levi said and buried his face into Eren's back and nuzzled it.

"You said you weren't going to stop me," Eren accused.

"I'm bothering you, not stopping you. I thought you were smart enough to know the difference between the two," he muttered sharply.

"Well, could you stop bothering me then?"

"No."

Eren grit his teeth and exhaled deeply as he felt Levi's mouth roaming freely. He was sucking and nipping at a few places, which made the younger male hiss with pain and pleasure at once.

"Can you please stop that?"

"Are you saying you choose an instrument over me?"

"At the moment yes," Eren snapped as he tried to push him away weakly.

"Ouch," Levi mumbled as he slid his hands to Eren's face. "I'll make you feel better. Just face me."

"Don't wanna."

Levi sighed and unwrapped his arms around him and walked around so that he was between Eren and the piano now. He carefully sat down on his lap and he was basically straddling him. Eren muffled a laugh when he noticed that the older man's feet were not touching the floor. Levi was cupping Eren's face in his cold hands and leaned towards his ear so he could barely whisper into them.